IIII

[Jungkook]

I felt bad in the early morning and my son-in-law brought me to the hospital, they admitted me, now they put me a catheter to give me medicine, the doctor says that it will hurt a little to place that catheter but the truth is that I don't feel anything.

The only thing I want is to close my eyes and rest.

Now I want to do what I told Tae years ago that I want to do, I told him at a time when he was very sad, we were just starting to walk.

"I want to take one of those naps where the whole family cries for you."

Obviously she scolded me for saying that but she still laughed.

Ahh his laugh, his laugh is the most beautiful song of all, my favorite song, song I would like to listen to always, song I haven't listened to for a week and I miss so much.

I miss so much my Tae..., my love, my life, my boy, my cute old man, my partner, my best friend, my best model for me to make portraits of him, my favorite clown, my pillow and my support for difficult moments, how will I live without him when I get out of the hospital, I am so used to him that I can't live anymore, I want to be by his side and I feel him calling me to come to his side.

I thank God for allowing us to spend so much time together in this world, 62 years together, in about two months it will be our 63rd birthday, and we would be celebrating it if only we had not gone to that party, if only he had not given us COVID, everything would be fine.

Unfortunately that's just a "would have".

As I think about this I feel my eyes closing a little at a time and memories of my whole life with Taehyung come to my mind.

"You're Jeon Jungkook right?"

"Come on Kookie, no one will know where we went."

"You have the most beautiful smile in the world, not that magazine model."

"Don't be scared Kook it's nothing bad."

"Hahahaha Kookie come here! The sea water is delicious!"

"What do you draw?" "Hey, you draw very nice!"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend Kook?"

"Of course I would like to model for you to draw me!"

"Don't feel bad or sick for loving Kookie, it's completely normal, the fact that we love each other being both men doesn't mean that we are "sick", that's just what people say because you know, people always have to dislike something and they have to criticize you for something because they are not happy with anything, so feel free to love and if someone touches you something tell me and I'll go and break his face."

"I LOVE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK AND I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY BECAUSE IT'S MY LIFE NOT THEIRS, IT'S MY FEELINGS NOT THEIRS, IT'S MY HEART, NOT THEIRS, I AM A PRISONER UNJUSTLY LOCKED UP AND THEY ARE THE PRISON BARS THAT DON'T LET ME BE FREE AND YOU? YOU ARE THAT LIGHT AND MOTIVATION I HAVE TO NEVER PUT MY HEAD DOWN, YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY JUNGKOOK UNIVERSE, NO, YOU ARE MY JUNGKOOKIE UNIVERSE!"

"I love you"

"Kookie... I want you to know that you caught my attention from the first time I saw you, and the first time I heard you speak I was mesmerized by your voice, when I looked into your eyes I got lost in that galaxy you reflect in them, I want you to know that I would move the sun and the earth for you, If it were in my power I would take you to live together on Mars far away from all these monsters that do not accept us, Jeon Jungkook you have taken over all my thoughts, my heart and I want you to stay there forever, so. .. will you marry me?"

"You came into my life with your light and illuminated the emptiness that was in me, you are like the sun shining naturally and like the moon for so much beauty, I would give you the whole world just for you, but that is not in my hands, but if I can fulfill all your whims, I want to be the reason for your laughter, I want to be the one who takes care of you, I want to be the one who sees you grow old day by day, I want us to get to be very old that we even have wrinkled skin like a raisin and that we are still together, maybe we have grandchildren or great-grandchildren can you imagine? "

"But we can't leave the boy alone, you saw the condition we found him in."

"SeokJinnie, listen to daddy Kook."

"Who are you and what do you want with my son?"

"Happy 50 years of being married to the best man and love of your life My love!!!"

"But look how cute my grandson is, hello little Hoseokie I'm your grandpa Tae."

"My dear Chimmy"

"It's okay Kook let's go watch an avengers marathon".

"You saw the virus coming out, we can't go out, we have to take care of ourselves."

"Jungkook take your pills, I left them with your oatmeal."

"Jungkook take your medicine!"

"Kookie I love you, do you love me?"

"My little Kookie not so little now 83 years old, look we are old and we are still together and I am still as handsome as you knew me."

"Jungkook what did I tell you about dating?"

"Namjoon and Seokjinnie disinfect yourselves and disinfect the kids before you go in."

"We've been taking care of each other all year, I don't think going to Jackson's party will hurt us."

"Kookie I don't feel well"

"...you couldn't talk to me anymore because you were having trouble breathing, my dear Tae."

"They're going to put me in the hospital Kookie... but when I get out we'll watch all the Marvel movies ok?" That's what you told me by video call moments before Namjoon took you to the hospital, because even though you got rid of the COVID the after-effects were serious and you even needed an oxygen tank, but without the COVID we wouldn't have known about the problem in your lungs.

That's the last memory I have of you, seeing you seen behind a screen with an oxygen tank because you couldn't breathe well love.

I close my eyes and a tear comes out of them and I don't think I'll be able to open them again...