Chapter 3 The declaration of war

"..." Character Talking

"..." Character Thinking

"..." Character Yelling

"Hyaa~ I finally found you! The last descendant of the Uchiha Clan! Master Madara and Code would be please to hear this!"

The next Day or Week shows all Students from Class 1A listening to Mummy.

"The U.A sport festival is drawing near." Aizawa's muffled voice said.

"Of course, joining a famous Hero agency will get you more experience and popularity."

"One chance a year--"

"A total of just three chances."

"No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event."

"If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" Aizawa yelled.

"Hai!"

"Declaration of War"

"The U.A. sport festival is something Pro Heroes–no, the whole country– is watching closely. A big event!" All Might Said very serious.

"That is what I brought you here to talk about!" He added while facing Izuku, who was... Terrified?

"The next All Might... The fledging Symbol of Peace..."

"Izuku Midoriya." All Might close his fist.

"I want you to tell the world "I am here!"

"I am here..." Izuku mumbled."... But how?"

"You know the sport festival system, right?" All Might ask, whilst sitting over the couch.

"Yes of course!" Izuku replied."The support, business, general studies, and hero course come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year."

"The students who makes it through face off in the finals."

"It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade." Izuku finished explaining.

"That right! In other words, you can sell yourself with everything you've got!" All Might said.

"Right..." Izuku said, giving flashback about destroying his limbs.

All Might, along with the couches fell off, while puking blood.

"I-i mean, what you say is absolutely correct!" Izuku tries to reassure his comment.

"But honestly, it's kind of hard-- Mumble Mumble Mumble Mumble Mumble." Izuku said out loud, giving a 5 Minute straight of mumbling.

"No one's better at spouting nonsense than you!" All Might snapped while blood leaks out of his mouth.

"Nonsense?" Izuku ask in confusion.

"Those who are always aiming for the too, and those who aren't." All Might start of.

"That slight difference in attitudes will have big impact you go out into society."