Chapter #2

The sound of children filled the once quiet air as the employee's opened the front doors for the crowd of awaiting customers, most being excited children and some ranging from teens to adults.

Parents signed in, filling in forms in case of injury, while most of their children made their way towards the stage and arcade, some heading to Kid's Cove to get a balloon, or to play on the large jungle gym and in the colourful ball pit.

Mari sat in her box, peering through a small gap she had made by partially opening her box, just enough to not draw attention, a small smile gracing her hidden features as she watched the children, Endo sitting in his usual corner by her box.

"Are you r-ready kids?"

Toy Freddy's glitches voice boomed out from the speakers as the bear bowed slightly, one hand gripped onto his microphone while the other was held up in a waving motion, an animated smile on his face and he looked out at the crowd of kids before him.

Mari scowled at his act.

She knew that he was just pretending. His smile was just an act. The real Toy Freddy was a grumpy man with anger issues who openly despised children. Including BB.

The children cheered, a smile on their chubby cheeks as Toy Freddy stood back up and looked towards Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica, who both got into place, ready to start the show.

Mari's attention was drawn elsewhere when two figures entered Prize Corner and made their eyes towards the ticket counting machine, inserting the strips of tickets to see if they finally had enough tickets to get their prize.

The boy, Adair, was the eldest, in his early teens. Mari had seen him around a few times as he and his friends would come and hang out in the pizzeria after they finished with school.

His sister, Vanessa, was much younger than him, maybe 7 or 8 years of age. She didn't come as often as Adair did, but everytime she did she stuck with him and Mari had caught her watching her from a far.

"Do you think we have enough?"

"Let's see", Adair pushed a button and waited for a small ticket to be printed that held their total ticket amount on it. He pulled it out and made his way over to the employee behind the counter, "What prize would you like to get today?"

Adair picked Vanessa up, allowing her to have a full view of all the prizes, ranging from candy and small cheap toys, to figurines and dolls of the mascots.

She looked at everything until she spotted the prize she had been wanting for awhile. "I'd like that one."

The employee chuckled softly and went over to remove the item from the shelf, "You must really like her huh?"

Vanessa nodded lightly as the employee glanced over at a large box sitting beside him, "Would you like her to give your prize to you?"

"Yes please!"

Walking over to the box, Jack placed the doll into a small chute, allowing it to fall into a collection box. Mari turned to grab the box and paused at the sight of a mini version of herself.

Grabbing the small box she stood up, the lid opening with her as Vanessa watched in awe. "Go say hi."

Adair placed Vanessa down and stayed back as she shyly walked over to Mari, glancing over her shoulder to look at her brother for encouragement.