Chapter 6

Picture ^Above^ not mine but it's what I envision for stiles eyes.

Previously...

Stiles Pov~

WOW. I can't believe I forgot about that. That was what she meant... when she mentioned everything would come into clear focus. That I would really see. Now I know. I have a feeling that I need to leave beacon hills for a while. At least until things cooled off.

" I'm Leaving Beacon Hills." I looked at them all as seriously as I could manage.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" They all said in sync. 

"Well for one I need to train and second you all need to cool off and decide what you want from me. I care for you guys but before I was of age meaning getting my powers, none of you cared until this day. And that's not fair to me at all. I love you all but I also need to love myself as well.  If you can't accept me or what I am then let me know and I'll cut the bonds. " I looked at every single one of them in their eyes so they knew I meant it.

"As for you Derek the same goes for you, I want full on happiness and I mean the full on courting romance with overflowing sweetness on cloud 9. I need to see you put in effort and genuinely mean it. If not then let me know but even if you don't tell me I'll know. Don't even try to pretend just because you're afraid of messing up or of being left alone because you won't ever know unless you try." 

They looked speechless. Good. 

"I'm glad you're finally standing up for yourself stiles, I always did say you would make a good wolf. Now I do wonder what would've happened If I had bitten you and not scotty McIdiot over there.. Knowing what I know now" After peter said that, he started chuckling as if something was funny.

"Hey! That's not funny. I didn't even want the bite. " Scott started to wolf out. Until Allison put her hand on his chest and whispered something in his ear.  He immediately calmed down. Is he blushing?! Wow. Allison probably has magic in-between her legs for real. She managed to pry my secrets out of him and now this. Damn. I really need to know the secret of whatever she does, Maybe I could use that on Derek. 

"Hahaha." Is it bad to laugh? seeing as how everyone is now looking at me. "Hmm...Umm Sorry, let's not think about that right now." 

"Hey Deaton, Is he alright?" Isaac said while slowly backing away. 

"I would have to give him a check up to make sure." 

"Waoo, Calm down guys. I'm okay. Can't a guy laugh?" I crossed my arms over my chest while narrowing my eyes at them.

" Yeah it's okay....except WHEN YOUR EYES CHANGE COLOR?! Go Look at a mirror" Lydia sure can be frightening sometimes. 

"You don't have to be mean about it Lydia. " For real. I move to grab the stainless steel bowl on the counter. I slowly move the stainless steel bowl towards me. Damn, Deaton must've polished it for real. I can see my reflection. 

~Gasps~ I can't believe it my eyes are a cloudy white mix with grey. "Awesome!!"

" What!? what part of that is awesome stiles?!" Derek's voice sounded in between a roar and an angry tone.