chapter 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE
.....I have decided to.....CONTINUE this story..... hope you enjoy this story like I enjoy writing it.So here's another chapter and sorry for not updating, I'll try to update more. I don't know if i should make this story into an mpreg but i might , if you want a smut scene or how many kids should they have let me know in the comments. I also want your opinion about making stiles a werewolf or a spark or any other  supernatural creatures you want.  I'm going to start from where I left off in the last chapter,still in stiles's point of view. enjoy!
|~Dayane~| 

》Stiles pov《 Previously... 

I was surprised I think I even saw his eyes water, but he didn't let it show. After the hug ended, everyone went their own way around the loft. I decided today was the day I was gonna stop fearing that side of me because I knew the pack will always support me no matter what. That is why I will make a move towards the man I like, So I decided to go up to Derek and pull him down by the neck to my height and kissed him.

And Kissed him some more. Until I forgot how to breathe. I lean back for air, when he kisses me.

 Damn, can he kiss. Mmm. I'm about to lean in again when I heard Scott.

" WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Was Scott's response, when he saw us kissing. Damn Scott. 

Present.

Just when things started to get good. We get interrupted by SCOTT.  Seriously!?

 "SCOTT, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?" For Real! Is he serious, right now?  

I can't help but grab Derek by the waist closing the space between us and kissing him again. Just a peck to annoy Scott even more. 

But that makes Scott get wolfed out.  I turn to face him. " why are you wolfed out? it's not like I didn't make it obvious that I liked him. He also kissed me back when I kissed him so the feeling is  mutual, right?"  When I turn around to look at Derek he's wolfed out, glaring at Scott. 

Probably for interrupting us. "what is going on?" 

Lydia came from the kitchen to answer my question. 

"What is happening is that Scott feels like Derek will take you away from him." oh. So Scott feels sad that I would leave him behind, but I would never do that. Unlike him, I wouldn't forget about my friends. Low Blow Stilinski.  After she said that Derek's wolf features started retreating.

"Scott,  you know I will never leave you or anything for that matter. You're still my best friend no matter what." While I was talking, I slowly started to walk towards Scott, he looked like he was gonna start crying. I decided to hug him and say sweet things to his ear. 

He broke down in tears. Derek came behind me to hug us both, then it became a group hug as everyone from the pack came to hug us. After a few minutes everyone started to leave the hug and when I looked down Scott was asleep. I was in awe he looked so adorable. "Derek help me carry our pup upstairs please." Everyone dropped what they were doing to stare at me even Derek. "what? "
" stiles you do realized you called Scott 'our pup', right?" 

Oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A/N- sorry that it's short but i wanted to at least post it even if it wasn't finished. To tell everyone that i am going to continue this story, but if you want to add something to the story then please let me know.    /~Dayane~/