chapter 1

*stiles pov*

I was so mad at Scott for what he did. 

How could he tell everyone my secrets, like who does he think he is.

 Just because he got a girlfriend named Alison doesn't mean he has to blab my SECRETS TO HER!

"But I understand that between boyfriends and girlfriends there's no secrets but WHAT ABOUT THE BRO CODE! It was supposed to be between us that's why the BRO CODE exist. Like really Scott, just because Alison said she would open her legs for you, you spill everything!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?....SCOTT!"  He isn't even listening.

For Real...

 What kind of friend do I  have?

Scott and I were currently in my room. supposedly Talking about how he can't keep a secret or keep it in his pants.

"Dude! Are you For Real?!"

"What? I didn't know she was gonna tell everyone in the pack." Scott with his puppy dog eyes. At this point I don't know if I might be immune. I can almost see him with a tail and ears. Key Word Almost.  NO STOP IT STILINSKI! DON'T FALL FOR HIS PUPPY DOG EYES! You Have Been Practicing, this shouldn't affect you! 

"You didn't think she was going to tell everyone in the pack that I AM GAY SCOTT!?" I told him. How naïve can he be?

"I'm so so sorry!...it won't happen ever again!.. I promise you." He looked ready to cry maybe I was too hard on him. But No, He needs to learn at some point.

"I'll think about forgiving you. But if you blabber anymore of my secrets to her or anyone else I won't ever trust you." I said in a menacing kind of way, he looked scared. Is he serious? He's a werewolf for crying out loud!

"For real? You not lying, right? "he asked looking hopeful. Hmm, oh alright.

"Yeah, I'm not lying. Forgive to move on but Forget not. Remember, that saying for the next time you try to air my secrets." All of a sudden he looked happy. 

He got up from his kneeling position and picked me up and started to spin me around in circles. Honestly, I don't know why he acts like this but it started after me and Derek started getting closer. If you can even call it that.

"Put me down! Scott! I mean it put me down now!" After he put me down, I bumped into him due to being a little light headed.

"Come on, before we're late at all. The pack meeting should be at Derek's loft, I hope he hasn't found out yet. " I wanted him to hear it from me, not someone else. But life isn't fair.
"Okay" Scott almost looked relieved. Hmm. I wonder why.
Then he followed me like a sad little puppy down the stairs and into my jeep. Why the sudden change? I wonder what he's thinking?

Then we were headed to Derek's loft. Little did I know that little secret was going to change everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's short but I'll try to update more.