What Makes You Think I Like Anyone?

*3rd person pov*
" So anyone yo like?"

" um maybe" Kara says. " Your only gonna give me a maybe, fine I think I already know who it is anyway" Alex says. " No you don't" Kara says confedently, she is 100% sure her sister doesn't know she likes "Lena, it's Lena" Alex interrupts her thoughts. " What I- how do you know?" Kara says completely flabbergasted, completely unaware of the hearth eyes she has been giving Lena ever since the wedding. " I'm your sister I know everything, also you always stare at her boobs" Ales states,"I do not" Kara says knowing 100% that it is a lie, she is a boob girl for sure. And of course that's the moment Kelly and Esme deside to come back.

*Kara's pov*
Of course Kally and Esme deside to come back right when we're discussing Lena's boobs, I mean they're fantastic but that's not the point. And then Kelly says " Kara sweetie we all know you stare at Lena and give her heart eyes all the time, I mean even Esme asked if you two were dating." my face becomes red knowing that if Esme a four year old can figure out I like Lena than anyone can, meaning Lena might know. Then Esme decided to speak up " You know Lena likes you too."." What, how would you know that? " I ask, she doesn't like me so why would Esme say that?. " Well my powers have gotten stronger because of my mom's and I accendently got John's powers and read Lena's mind, and she was thinking about how much she loves you!" Esme says excitedly. Alex chuckles and Kelly says something to Esme about telling her moms when she uses her powers, then high-fives her. So Lena likes, no loves me? But Esme said she loves me not that she in love with me right? Lena doesn't like me, she is straight she doesn't like girls.

*Lena's pov*

I invited Nia over for advise, I think I like girls and not just any I think I like Kara. No I don't think, I know I like Kara. I just want to talk to someone about it and Nia looked like the best option, since she knows the most about the Lgbtqia+ community. I always thought I was straight, but now I think no, I know I'm bisexual. Nia knocks on the door of Kara's apartment well more like Kara and my apartment. I open the door for Nia and invite her in, we sit on the couch and talk for a bit. I then say " I actually invited you to talk about something, well more someone." I say a little nervously I'm not great at talking about my feelings. " Ok spill" says Nia. " Spill what" I say, what am I meant to spill? Nia looks at me confused and then explains that it means spill the tea, which it even more confusing since we don't have tea but she then explains that the tea is a metaphor for information or drama. Which is dumb but ok, so I ' spill the tea', " I like Kara, like I like like her." Nia looks normal like this is a fact she learned when she was 4, " I already knew, Esme read your mind when she got John's powers, and apparently you were thinking about how much you loved Kara." so it was completely normal information for her, wait if Esme knows maybe she told Alex and Alex tells Kara anything. Oh no what if Kara knows I like her, better said love her. This is terrible.