Do You Have To Do That?

*A week after Kara an Lena became girlfriends*

*Kara's pov*
Lena is my girlfriend now and I couldn't be happier, she perfect even though she doesn't think so. I want to ask her out on a date, a real date, yes we've been hanging out but not as an official date. So I'm going to ask her out, I know we're already dating, and she'll probably say yes but what if she doesn't? Well I hope she says yes, I want to take her in a walk and then go on a picknick with all her favorite foods, then watch a movie at our apartment. I know it's simple but I think she'll like it. I'm too nervous to ask her on a date while seeing her face so I'm doing it by text.

Kara: Will you, Lena Kieran Luthor go on a date with me? - read

Lena: Aww, yes of course I'll go on a date with you! You didn't have to ask, I'm just happy to date you!

Lena: Wait, how do you know my middle name I never told that?

Kara: Oh that, its in your Deo profile, when you were accused of stealing kryptonite, which I knew you would never do, I saw it in your file. <3 - read

Lena: Oh ok that's a relief, I thought you stole my ID, my ID picture is absolutely horrific.

Kara: Lena there is no way there can be a bad picture of you, you always look amazing :) - read

Lena: ❤️

Lena: About the date. What time, what should I wear and what are we gonna do?

Kara: 12 pm, something casual, and its a surprise - read

Lena: Can't you tell me a little bit? :(

Kara: There will be kale, but the rest is a secret 🤫 - read

Lena: Ok, but you'll have to eat kale too. 

Kara: Absolutely not - read

Lena: I will make you eat kale one day, and you'll see that its the best food ever, after big belly burger of course.

Kara: You will never make me eat kale
- read

* Lena's pov*
I will make Kara eat kale one day, and she will like it. Anyway, the date, Kara said casual but I don't have that many casual clothes. Only just jeans and my national city university sweater. I guess I'll wear that. I really hope the date goes well.

* 3rd person pov*
Lena loked pretty simple, Kara had seen Lena wear this sweater before, when Lena was drunk and thought she poisoned children. But Kara thought Lena looked incredible. Kara was. Just wearing qray trousers and a light pink button down.

The date went perfect, they went on a walk, picknicked in the local park, and went home and watched a movie. They were watching 'love actually', cuddled up on the couch, just being near each other. Then Lena spoke up " I love you Kara", " I love you too, Lena". Than they kissed, which soon turned more passionate. They're now straddling each other making out on the couch, with 'love actually' in the background.

*Alex pov *
Kara and I were planning on a sister night, but she isnt opening the door, so I'll just grab my key and open it- oh my god there making out! I'll just close the door and, eww, ok ill just say something before they tear each others clothes off, " Do you have to do that? Especially right when I open the door?" OK hopefully they've stopped making out now, I hope so because I'm opening the door again. Ok they've stopped, and they're both blushing. " I brought potstickers for sister night."

* Kara's pov*
Someone's knocking on the door, but I don't care it's probably just the mailman or something. " Do you have to do that? Especially right when I open the door?" oh no that's Alex, shit she just saw me making out with Lena, this is embarrassing. Not that I'm embarrassed about Lena, I'm embarrassed because my sister saw me making out with Lena. I'll just sit next to Lena pretending nothing happened," I brought potstickers for sister night" Alex said. Oh yeah I forgot sister night was today, I hope I'm not blushing too hard.

*Alex pov *

Kara's now pretending that THAT didn't happen, which I'm thankful for, exept for the fact Kara has red lipstickstains all over her face, and Lena's red lipstick is completely ruined. I'll just leave the potstickers and let them do their thing. " Kara, we can have sister night another day, so you two can continu whatever you were about to do" I set the potstickers on the table and make my way out of the apartment.

* NSFW * (not safe for work)
* Kara's pov*
Alex is gone now, I ask Lena if she wants potsticker and she said yes, so I gave her a box and grab one myself. Once we were done with eating I cleaned up our food and sat back on the couch. Then Lena grabbed my face and kissed me, I straddled her and grabbed her hair, she had her arms around my back, then she broke the kiss and licked her lips. She kissed me again, now with tongue. " You taste like potstickers, I like it" Lena commented, I chuckled. Lena moved her hands to my breast and began messaging them, I let out a moan, and Lena hummed in response. " Are you ok with this? Because if not we can stop" Lena said, " I'm more than ok with this" I responded. Then Lena whispered something in my ear " Should we take this to the bedroom?" I nodded not being able to formulate words anymore. I picked Lena up by her butt still strandling her, I guess that's one of the atvantages of superstrenght. I placed Lena on the bed softly and began kissing her neck, Lena moaned in response, but then Lena flipped us so she was ontop and said " I'm the top here Kara, your the bottem". I tried to argue but then realized she was right I am a bottem for her. Lena went back to kissing me and massaging my breast, then she took her sweater off, and I don't think I've ever seen anything better. Lena kissed my pulse point, making me moan loudly. She tugged on my blouse signalling to me that I should take it off, which I did. Lena was completely staring at my boobs for a few seconds, which I can relate to I mean I'm a boob man. I started to touch and massage Lena's boobs, then Lena pulled her bra off, I mean WOW she is a goddess. Lena put her knee between my legs and started kissing my chest, I started grinding on her knee, Roa I'm wet. Lena unbuttoned my pants and I pulled them off. I was now in my underwear laying under Lena, can you imagine something better? I don't think so. Lena put her hand in my underwear and started rubbing by clit, I moaned loudly and I mean loudly, am I that touch starved? Lena then put one finger in me, after a few minutes she put in a second she then pulled my bra off, she put a third finger in and I was near my climax. I was on the edge of an orgasm when Lena said " Good girl" which send me over the edge, I swear I saw stars. Lena just gave me the best orgasm of my life. I looked her in the eye and said " I love you" " I love you too, dork" Lena said back, I smiled wider. Then I flipped Lena over because sex is a 2 player game and Lena needs to finish ( I know my jokes are bad, but I'm not stopping >:) ). I started to kiss Lena's perfect breast, really Lena should be a bikini model. Lena moaned into my touch, I unzipped her pants and pulled them off and started kissing her breast and massaging the other then I went further down, kissing her belly and abs, yes I know abs she's perfect AND she has abs. I went to kissing her thighs knowing she was wet is started teasing her and not going to were she needed me most. " Please Kara, I need you" Lena begged. " Who's the bottem now?" I laughed, Lena chuckled. I pulled her underwear off and started kissing her clit, then I stroked my tougue over her folds, she moaned, and to this day its the best sound I've ever heard. I started licking her folds and rubbing her clit with my hand, my other hand was holding her down. I pushed my tongue inside her and I could feel her tightening, then she came all over my face. We went to sleep cuddled up to each other, Lena was the little spoon. God I love this woman.