Concent Is Everything.

(A/N Sorry for the inconsistent updates, I don't know if anyone likes this story but comment if you do. If you have anything you want to see me write just comment it <3)

* Cat Grant pov *
I, the Queen of media just received a photo of Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor kissing. And I just HAVE to tease Kara about it, I would tease Lena but she just scares me a bit.

* phone call *

Cat: Hello Kara, I just received a photo of you kissing Lena Luthor. Care to tell me why I was informed of your relationship through a photo?

Kara: Oh um, well you see, um I, I wanted to tell you, but... I forgot?

Cat: I see, I wanted to ask you if I could publish an article on Supergirl being queer? I don't think Lena will like it if CatCo published a photo of you with you're tongue down her throat.

Kara: Are you blackmailing me?

Cat: ( genuinely surprised because she was just stating her opinion)
No, of course not, I just don't think Lena would concent to that photo being published, and don't worry only CatCo has this picture one of our photographers took it, they're fired. And as you know consent is important, especially when it comes to Lena.

Kara: Oh, ok yeah Lena is pretty big on concent. Seeing as creepy rich men hit on her all the time. But yes I would be willing to do an interview on being pansexual, I think it's important for kids to see queer people being represented in the media.

Cat: Agreed, I would've loved seeing more queer people in the media as a child, maybe then I would've figured out I was bisexual sooner.

Kara: Yeah, on krypton we're technically all pansexual. But we didn't really have labels on krypton. Roa just granted you a soulmate, and if you we're lucky, a child.

Cat: Could you speak more on that in the interview? I think it'll let people see that it's normal to be queer.

Kara: Yes of course.

Cat: And could you ask Lena if she would do an interview to?

Kara: Why don't you ask her?

Cat: She'll be more likely to say yes if you ask.

Kara: That's true, but you're great at negotiating. There is another reason.

Cat: Fine I'm telling you this in confidence... Lena intimidates me.

Kara: ( laughing her ass off)

Lena: Sorry for that Kara seems to be unable to breath. ( laughing even harder than Kara)

Kara: Sorry for that, you were on speaker.

Cat: ( Facepalms) That's fine, I guess I can ask Lena herself than. Would you be willing to do an interview with me on being queer, you don't have to say you're dating Kara if you don't want to.

Lena: I would be willing to do an interview, but Kara has to be there.

Cat: That's fine, do you want to do it as a couple? Maybe people will be intimidated by you dating a superhero and chief of editing.

Lena: Sure, maybe it will make creepy men stop hitting on me.

Kara: I'm sorry Lena doesn't want to talk anymore, it's a difficult subject for her.

Cat: She's strong, tell her I'm sorry. And I'll make sure not to talk about the subject again if it makes Lena uncomfortable.

Kara: ( Lena crying in the background) Lena says thanks. I'm hanging up now.

* Call ended*

*Lena pov*
Ugh, I'm a mess, I shouldn't be crying over this.

*Flashback* * 3rd person pov*

* TRIGGER WARNING, MENTION OF SA *

Lena just turned 16 and is throwing a secret party. Her mother didn't even tell her happy birthday. Witch is fine with her ( not). She is now at her own birthday party but no one's even talking to her, she threw this party so she had a change to talk to Andrea, her crush. Witch isn't going great because Andrea is making out witch someone, who isn't Lena.

Someone snuck alcohol in her party somehow, Lena didn't want drunk people around her, drunk people never make good decisions. Then a guy appears in front of her, out of nowhere. The guy is about 17, and is reaking of alcohol. " Hey there pretty lady, why don't you smile? It's your birthday should you be happy" Lena walks away, she hates people complementing her, they always want something from her, and aren't genuine. The guy grabs her arm and kisses her, she pushes him off of herself. " What are you doing bitch? You should be lucky I kissed you!" Lena ran away since then she hated her birthday. October 24 has been a day she hates ever since.

*Lena pov*
Kara grabs my cheek and wipes my tears away. " Do you want to watch a movie and eat ice-cream, or do want to talk about it? " I know Kara will never pressure me into something I don't want to do. I'll tell her, I have to talk about it with someone someday.
When I turned 16 I threw a birthday party to impress a girl I had a crush on, I was sad because she was kissing some other girl. Some guy saw me and said " Hey there pretty lady, why don't you smile? It's your birthday you should be happy" I walked away not wanting to talk to anyone, he grabbed my wrist turned me around and kissed me. When I pushed him off he said "What are you doing bitch? You should be lucky I kissed you!".

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, I know sorry won't change anything but, if you want me to ask for you're consent everytime I'll kiss you I'll do it. I'll do anything to be with you Lena, I love you."  Great now I'm crying again, Kara's really sweat. " Kara you're adoreble but, you can kiss me anytime you want. Well exept if im asleep, or if I'm really drunk, or if I'm onconci- Kara cuts me off by kissing me " Lena, I'm the rambler in this relationship, you have nothing to be nervous of stop rambling, that's my job. I will only kiss you if you give me concent, are awake, aren't really drunk and are concious."  " Kara, you don't have to get my concent everytime we kiss, I trust you" " Yeah but what if u kiss you when you don't want to be kissed?" " Kara, I will always want to kiss you, I Love you, you idiot." I kiss Kara and I can feel her smiling into the kiss. God I love her.