Thanks For Reading!

But anyway, I hope you've Enjoyed the Second Part of this Series, With a Third Part Coming soon! But I'm Seriously Grateful for all of the Support I have Gained from this Series, And I hope you all Enjoyed this series so far.

How I came up with the Character's Personalities:

TORIN

I originally Wanted Torin to be the "Strong Female Leader" But I decided That since she was Friends with Toona Fish, that wouldn't make much sense. I ended up Making Her Someone who Understands the IO and the Cubes, But doesn't Act all smart about it and Boast about it, With that Role going to Chimpanski.

TOONA FISH

I made Toona Fish the Way he is because, he's a Cartoon Fish and his Name is literally a Pun, and that's why I made him the Character who Is Really Smart but nobody can tell because they never use their knowledge. He also sometimes Takes things seriously.

CHIMPANSKI

I'm glad that I made Chimpanski the Kind of Guy who understands Machines and Always Drives Trucks, With also Becoming the Leader of the Cube Squad, since he led The War Effort in Season 18, Manufacturing Weapons and Vehicles, so it just made sense to me.

CHARLOTTE

Charlotte wasn't even supposed to be in the full story, Because she was gonna be used to get a Railgun and that would be it, But I felt Like Making it Two Girls and Two Boys made it more fun to write.

JONES

Jones Actually came from my Other Story Named "The story of Agent Jones" He only joined the Cube Squad because Of Previous Events in The Story of Agent Jones.

MEOWSCLES

Meowscles was also from another story of mine called "The Agency" and I made him Join the Cube Squad Because I felt like it would be cool to have all of my Stories link together in some way.

I guess that's it Until Chapter 3 Comes out, So..

Catch You On the Flipside ;)