SMUT😈(NOT PART OF THE BATHROOM STORY)

(So in this story akaza and douma are already dating but a two days ago akaza did something he regrets :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akaza was in his room looking at the mirror he noticed his hair got a little long while he was looking at himself he heard a knock at his door."Come in"he said not bothered to see who it was not looking until he felt some one tug his hair back seeing it was his boyfriend douma."hi love whats wrong" Akaza says noticing he had a smirk he knew where this was going.All Douma said was "stand now" more like commanding him so akaza got off his seat and stood up as douma started walking closer making akaza back up until his back hit the wall douma in front of him.

"Douma.." he starts but Douma holds up his hand, immediately silencing his love , who looks down at the ground in unease. in a second,douma  is upon him, pinning him to the wall with a hand at his neck and the other leaning against above his head.

"Doum-"his cry of the man's name is cut off when douma squeezes his neck quite hard, so much so that a vein presses against his skin but then akaza grabs his arm, but nothing he couldn't take. akaza chokes, looking up at the other in fright, an expression that Upper moon loved to seeing on his pretty face.
"Whats the one rule i tell you to follow?" Douma asked loosens his grip to let to help his bf form words. "To..to behave" he answers with small puffs trying to control his breathing.Douma nods leaning closer "And you punching my head making me have to regenerate my head sound like behaving my love" douma says smiling tightening his grip.
Akaza struggled to speak while trying to breathe "N-no im sorry". "seems you need a reminder of who's in charge here,"Douma says, pulling akaza forward and turning him around, the other's front now pressed against the wall

"a reminder that it's not you."

"I know-"akaza yelps his vision pointed up as douma roughly yanks his head back by his hair, pink locks gripped tightly between thick fingers. "silence."

akaza just remains quiet, letting Douma continue with whatever the hell he was doing. akaza feels Douma's hands travel down his back, nails lightly dragging against the unblemished skin, until he reaches the hemline of his pants.Douma grabs at the green string-like material holding them up and takes hold of both ends, pulling it so that it releases its hold on the boy's trousers.

immediately, the baggy clothing falls to the ground, exposing akaza's thick, muscled legs to the cool air and bright moonlight of the night from the window,making him squirm in silent protest. he wants to complain about being exposed while Douma was fully clothed, the embarrassment of someone seeing him rock hard and shivering, but he knew speaking without permission would only worsen things for him.

Douma's eyes travel down to his ass, back up to his back, before he moves forward to reach under akaza's arms and grab at the vest he wore. he grabs the fabric and pulls both sides together in the front, making it tighten up and squeeze akaza's pecs, which bulge up to give a fattened look.

"you have tits like a girl," douma  teases, causing akaza to blush and try to scooch away, but not for too long before douma  slaps at his chest. akaza whimpers at the harsh impact, pushing back into Douma's middle as the Upper moon  gropes at his chest.

"Douma, too hard!" he fusses as douma squeezes his chest firmly, the fat of akaza's pecs squishing beneath his big fingers. Douma ignores him, only chuckling as he turns the focal point to the demon's nipples, pinching them sharply. "it hurts!" he bitches despite his plumping length at the harsh treatment and douma  leans his cheek against his. "as if you don't like it," he tugs harshly on his nipples now and akaza arches into the wall, his cock pressing against the it.

Douma smirks, rubbing the nubs out before pulling away, turning the demon around to face him. akaza is cerise in the face, his chest rising and falling fast, and his abused nipples aching, a blush across his chest. "knees." akaza obeys the command quickly, sinking to the ground fast, directing his gaze up to the other, who is now undoing his pants.