The locker room 😈

Notes:just like the other chapter douma and akaza are dating and this chapter will probably not be as long i hope oh and douma is bottom akaza is top💑btw i dont fill like making a backstory about what happened but all you need the know is that that day akaza had a game and was sweaty.

"alright man, goodnight!" Douma turns at the opening of the door and the sound of akaza's voice and sees the boy with his bag slung over his shoulder. Douma smiles instantly, running to hug him.

"well, hello," akaza chuckles, leaning to press a kiss to his cheek.

"you smell so sweaty," douma laughs, akaza sighs.

"sorry, i was gonna shower but i didn't wanna hold you up."

"don't be, it's.." akaza catches onto his drifting off, his averting eyes, and a little lightbulb goes off on his head.

"it's.. what?" he says, stepping closer to douma, who backs up.

stop.."

"you like it, don't you?" Akaza teases, dropping his bag and pressing him against the wall with his palm. Douma nods, sucking in a sharp breath when akaza's hand travels up to his mouth.

"sweat turn you on?" Douma tries to form words but the teasing of akaza's thumb at his lips has him feeling things, things that aren't helping him focus very much.

"no.. no-"

"oh, the cause of the sweat? you like the way i play, hm?" Akaza presses his thumb against douma's lip and the boy's mouth parts on instinct. he wraps his lips around his thumb, giving a soft suck to the little digit.

"what do you like.. about how i play, douma?" Akaza inquires as he fondles the other's mouth. he presses the pad of his thumb down, making douma stick his tongue out and beckons him to stay that way.

"answer me," akaza commands as he moves his thumb to the side, pulling douma's mouth open in a way that makes him drool a bit. Akaza feels himself hardening at the sight, cursing under his breath at the way such a smart, composed, higher-seeming man can turn so mindless from just a finger in his mouth.

"you.. play so hard," he slurs, hot breath fanning out of his mouth as his body heats up. Douma feels that not really gone erection beginning to come back in full force at akaza's treatment of his mouth.

"yeah?" Akaza uses the rest of his free fingers to pull douma forward by his chin, his thumb still in his mouth. Douma makes a little noise, something akaza can't really identify but he likes, as he's yanked forward.

"so rough," douma finishes, once again closing his mouth around akaza's thumb and sucking like candy. "you like when i rough my team up?" Akaza chuckles but douma doesn't answer with words, just by looking up at him in an almost dazed manner. Akaza fights everything in him not to take douma right there.

"want me to do you like that?" he whispers and douma makes a sound he can confidently say is a moan of agreement. Akaza takes his hand from douma's mouth, to which he very obviously doesn't approve of, and grabs his hand with his own free, non spit covered one. "let's go."

Douma doesn't know where he's taking him but he follows along blindly, too horny and smitten to care, as long as it was with akaza.

"wait here," akaza says when they reach an empty hall, literally devoid of people and only with a few lights on.

there are doors on each side, two sets of double doors, three regular ones and akaza disappears inside of one of the singles. he comes out after a minute or two, jangling keys douma guesses unlocked one of the rooms.