The fight pt.2

Douma's pov

Akaza's room

I walked in the room.
walking near the bed putting my stuff down on the nightstand,i sat on the bed and i finally looked at akaza who looked very sweaty and uncomfortable.I put my hand on his forehead he had a fever i went to his bathroom to get a cloth and wet it i walked back to akaza putting the wet clothed on his forehead.i went back to my stuff filling the needle with something to help with the poison,once the needle looked filled i grabbed akaza's arm and stuck the needle in then out i put the needle down "douma" "what is it akaza" " can you lay with me i want to cuddle" akaza said in a sad voice "ok fine" i walked to the bed laying down next to akaza.Akaza then got on top of me laying down his head at the crook of my neck.

The next day
______________________________

I woke up to see akaza awake too "akaza are you feelingbetter" yea i am thanks" "yea no problem" i said smiling a little "i wanted to give u something" "what is it" akaza leaned in kissing me it wasn't bad or rough it was more gentle and caring kiss.

Akaza then pulled away from the kiss "so what do you think about my gift" akaza said smirking i stayed quiet trying to think about what just happened "did he kiss me" i thought to myself still shocked.

The end:0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok im going to sleep now gn i love you guys also im posting another character tomorrow 😪