Blood Demon Art🩸

(HI I JUST REMEMBER I FORGOT TO POST THIS SO YEAH🌺 PLS THANK lonelyweeb004
—————-————-————————————-
Akaza pov
Muzan has sent me on a mission to find a flower for him i don't really remember what it was for but if muzan needs it i'll find it.
While i was walking back i heard some noise behind me i knew it was a demon but i don't want to fighting them right now.That was until i felt something jump in front of me and i was right it was a low demon trying to kill me "HEY FIGHT ME YOU WEAK DEMON I KNOW YOIR UPPER MOON 3 BUT I DONT CARE" "Are you sure you want to fight me i shouldn't waste my time on a weak person like you,i only fight strong people" i still decided to fight him to be honest they were okay at fighting they would be better if they didn't fight with so much anger i mean they couldn't even get near me with all the yelling.
Just as i was gonna kill him i was blinded with smoke 'this stupid demon' i thought trying to see through the fog "HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW BODY" They yelled while laughing.
'Wait what do they mean new body....whatever i need to get out of this fog' soon the fog did go away but i feel different...i looked at my body and..... "WHAT IM A GIRL" i yelled.
Its cuz of that fog 'but i mean i do look pretty like i have a nice butt' i thought to myself i look really pretty as a girl and im strong(#GIRLBOSS)

(AT THE CASTLE THING)

No ones pov
Soon akaza did arrived "AKAZA YOUR BACK.....wait AKAZA YOUR A GILR" "yes daki i am a girl calm down" "OMG YAY NOW IT YOU,NAKIME,AND MEEE YAY EVERYONE COME IN HERE LOOK AT AKAZA NAKIME" dali yelled.

Everyone ran to the room "DAMN AKAZA YOUR HOT AS A GIRL" Gyokko said "shut up pot guy i don't like you" "Akaza we all agree with him tho right douma" Kokushibo said.

Douma's pov
'Omg akaza looks so beautiful i would love to eat him' (in which way douma😏) "douma you okay" " uhh yea yea he's really hot...IM MEAN PRETTY" "douma are you oka"Nakime was cut off by douma falling back. "DOUMA ARE YOU OKAY" akaza asked as he rushed near me "why is his nose bleeding" daki asked her brother who didn't say anything 'oh my this is the best moment in my life akaza is in front of me I'll never forget this' i thought to myself
______________________________
THE END

OK SO LIKE I SAID THANK lonelyweeb004 FOR THE IDEA SORRY IF THIS WASNT WHAT YOU WANTED ❤️