Gay😰

Tjis was rushed so sorry also douma and akaza are like kinda dating🤷‍♀️
————-—–———————-–————————
At muzan's office
"Akaza i called you hear to talk about your mission" " may i ask what about it?"Akaza said " you didn't complete it!" "What do-"
"YOU DIDNT KILL THE BOY!! THE ONE THING I NEEDED U TO DO!" "B-but master the sun wa-" "Akaza i dont care about the sun!!...so for ur punishment you have to complete 4 missions in one week,now leave!" "....yes master" akaza said well walking out the door.

5 days later😰

"OMG I ACTUALLY FINISHE, im so tired why did i have to get FOUR MISSIONS ugh i hate it i feel like im gonna fall asleep" well akaza was walking to his room he happened to walk past douma's room "wait should i just sleep in douma's room mine is still like 3 rooms ahead...yea i should" akaza opened the door to the room "hm oh he's not here?...whatever im still gonna sleep" akaza walked in the room closing the door behind him. "Its cold as fuck in here..how does he deal with this cold,idc im just gonna steal all his blankets >:)".Soon akaza was laying down on douma's bed with SIX thick fluffy blankets "finally i can sleep"

2 hours later🫣

"Wow im so tired with that fight, i cant wait to sleep!" "and go dream about you and ur little boyfriend together"daki said teasing douma "this is why i like ur brother more than you" douma said going to his room and closing the door behind him "hm i should probably take a shower first"

After the shower😏
"OMG i can finally sleep!" Well douma was walking to his bed he saw..akaza. "Akaza?! should i wake him up....mm yea i should, but he looks kinda cute i guess ill let him sleep...OMG THAT MEANS I CAN PLAY WITH HIS HAIR!!(idk why but i feel like akaza hates when people touch or like mess with his hair🤔)  "damn why he got all my blankets"douma than carefully layed down wrapping his arms around akaza pulling him closer akaza was still cold so he nuzzled his face closer to doumas chest.Douma got comfortable and layed his head on akaza hair,douma moved his hand touching akaza hair he never realized how soft akaza's hair was they both fell asleep like that for a few hours until daki walked in...
"Akaza master wan-....omg i need a picture" daki mumbled and quietly walked out the room trying to be quiet.

Daki pov🤭
When i saw douma and akaza cuddling i ran out their room running to mine to get my camera "UGH WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!!" I started getting mad bc i couldn't find my fucking camera "daki shut up im trying to sleep" gyutaro said raising his voice a little "im sorry but its just i cant find my camera" "have u checked ur makeup area or something?" "Ohh I FOUND IT THANK U"once i found my camera i ran to doumas room quietly opening the door and they were still in the position i took out my camera and took like two pictures and then closed their door and ran back to my room.
______________________________
Bro tbh im just finishing some chapters i haven't finished 😭