Hearts and Cracks

TW: Death, Kissing
Requested By: duelerkeon
A/N: Ty for the request, bro :D
Starting POV: 3rd/Narrator's/Reader's

×××

Ranboo's been happier than ever. He had a husband, Tubbo, and a son, Michael. He had enough riches to sustain ontop of things.

That was until a message in chat showed..

Tubbo_ was slain by  I̷͍͎̗̫̲̻̻̰̠̖͉͔͉̻͌͋̂͒͋̋̀͘̚̚̕͜͝i̸͙̳̺̜͉̦̪͈͒͜ͅ|̷̣͎͉̝̱̺̯̼͉̣̗̟͐̌͗̓̉͂̿́͌̈͘̚̕|̴̨̛̲̰̲̣̩̌̋̅̊̐̊͠|̷͕̥̜̝͉̓̈́̏̎͂̍͛͆͘͘͝°̷̤̩͓̖̹̥̌́̋́̏̓̈́̋́͑̎̔̎͘͝_̸̬̪̠̦͆̍͝ͅ_̷̧͇̭͚͖͈̮̣͖̞͍̿̋͋̊̃̆ͅ~̴̨̘̤̳̹̫̱̻͉̫͍̞̪́̂̋́̕͜͠ͅ_̷̞͆̏̔-̷̡̗̤̳̹͈̐̐̊͊́́̇̏͛̓͌̎͝—̸̡̡̗̩̜̗̤̝̯̤͙̺̜̤̊̀͆͘͠|̸̨̧̧͕̩̰͔͉̫̙͖̝̈́̌̊̍͗̋̃̑͝͝

And that's when everything went downhill. Ranboo luckily still had Michael with him. Michael wasn't told what happened. Ranboo didn't wanna risk Michael having trauma. So he didn't answer Michael when he asked, "Whèřə päpą, đāďå?" Or he'd change the subject.

Ranboo needed to find someone who could help with the stress. How to cope with the death and affects from it. And who better than to ask Tubbo's best friend, Tommy.

So, Ranboo sensibly told Michael not to let anyone inside the house, or his room, no matter who it was. And he also told Michael to hide if someone did come in. Afterwards, he made his way to Tommy's home, knocking on the door. Ranboo heard, "COMING!"

Tommy opened the door, he looked like he had been tired. Tommy rubbed the back of his neck, "Hey.. Ranboo.." Ranboo nervously smiled, "Hey.. uhm.. Do you know how to help someone out..? Like, as a therapist in a way.." Tommy shrugged, "I dunno, what's up?" Ranboo sighed, "I've been stressed about Tubbo's death, and Michael.. He doesn't know about it yet..."

×Ranboo POV×

Tommy's eyes widened slightly, "oh.. well, come in and take a seat. We'll talk inside. Do you want tea or water?" I walked inside, "uh, water's fine.." I took a seat while Tommy got some water for me in a glass cup. Tommy walked over, giving the cup of water to me before sitting down, "So, tell me about it with more detail."

I shrugged, putting my hands in my lap, "Since Tubbo's death, I've been lonely and stressed about it. Michael has been asking where Tubbo's been and I don't want him to know that Tubbo's gone.." Tommy nodded, "That's fair. Michael's young. He shouldn't have to worry about the people he loves or knows dying." I nodded. Tommy sighed, "Well, it's better to know than to be lied to.. So I would tell Michael." I nodded again.

Tommy smiled, "If you ever need help with anything, just come to me, okay?" I nodded once more, "Okay, thank you Tommy" Tommy smiled, "Any time, Ranboo"

[TimeSkip – 4 Weeks]

Ranboo and Tommy got along, Tommy continued to help Ranboo with his sadness after his partner's death. At some point Ranboo helped Tommy out with his sadness over Tubbo's passing. Eventually the two started meeting up just to hang out instead of taking care of the sadness.

×Tommy's POV×

Ranboo and I were hanging out at Ranboo's house, having fun and talking about whatever while Shroud and Michael were having a playdate. They seemed to be having fun together too. I laughed, eventually sighing, "Okay, I think Shroud and I should be going now.." I stood up. Ranboo frowned, "oh.." I smiled, "We can hang out again next week," I grabbed Shroud's hand, "Come on little buddy, we gotta go.

Shroud stood up, saving to Michael and waiting bythe door for me. Ranboo sighed before stepping to the door with me. I smiled, "Bye Ranboo," Ranboo waved. I went to turn but before I did I was pulled back slightly and turned around. Ranboo had his hands comfortably sat on my waist. I blushed slightly at the realization of how close we are, "I uh.." Ranboo cupped my face, "Tommy after hanging put with you and you helping out with the depression of Tubbo's death, I realized I wanted to be more than friends.. And it feels right to tell you." I blushed, "A-Am I thinking W-What think Y-You're saying..?" Ranboo closed whatever gap was inbetween us, giving a sweet, passionate kiss. I was shocked of course, butkissed back anyways. I su k into the feeling, it felt like fireworks were going off and colours were added to my world. We parted from each other, smiling. Ranboo hesitated, "Tommy.. W..Will you be my boyfriend..?" I nodded, kissing his cheek, "Of course."

×××

Sorry. I'm going to start having slow updates for a while. My dad is in the hospital and i don't know what his diagnosis is. I'm stressed and feel sick from the worrying and stress of it all.

[752 Words]