Running Away

TW: Swearing
Requested By: Rae_killingsworth
A/N: All I could think of is that song that goes; " And I was running far away, would I run off the walls someday? "
Starting POV: Tommy POV

×××

I sighed, stuffing a few more things in my redish-maroon backpack. I zipped it up, struggling due to the amount of items. I stood up, putting the bag on my back and looking out the window. It was dark out, the only light outside being the little glimmering stars in the sky and the streetlights. I gently slid open the window, sitting on the sill of it. I carefully and quietly climbed outside of the place I called home, looking back at my room once more to see if I forgot anything.

I turned around, seeing empty streets and dim streetlights. I sighed, starting to walk down the sidewalk. I didn't have a destination, just a journey. It was a dead-end journey in a way. I held onto the straps of my backpack, going to check the time on my phone. I groaned at the brightness of it before reading a bold 2:13 am.

I sighed, only realizing how tired I was. I shook my head, continuing to walk down the empty streets of my neighborhood, although I knew no one in this town expect for Tubbo, Purpled and Niki... and of course my family; Philza, Wilbur, and Techno. I looked down an alleyway, debating if I should travel the neighborhood more now or later, deciding it'd be okay to rest.

I walked down the dark alley, there being a bench. It had markings in/on
it like;

Pigeon_lmao was here

Have a good day :) - Aromantic2000

Hi there :D - Duelerkeon

And few other markings and names were there but I was too tired. I sat down, putting my head down and closing my eyes. Of course it was uncomfortable but it was better that the floor of this alley or the dumpster. I sughed before falling asleep completely drowned in the dream world.

...

I groaned, waking up to the feeling of me being shaken awake. I sat up slowly, looking up and seeing a brunette person there, supposedly a male. He had grey/gray eyes, and a half black - half white hoodie on. I flinched upon the realization that a total stranger was in front of me, "I- Who the fuck are you??" The guy stepped back slightly, "sorry, I thought you were dead... you wouldn't wake up" He laughed a bit at the end.

He smiled slightly, putting his hand out, "I'm Ranboo" I hesitated before shaking his hand, "Odd name.. But, I'm Tommy.." so called 'RaHnbOO' asked, "So, what're you doing in an alleyway.. sleeping on a random bench..?" I shrugged, "Why not?" Ranboo paused, "I‐.. well you look like you could use some help or something" I stood up, dusting myself off, "Nah, I'm perfectly fine."

The brunette was taller than me by a few inches. He shook his head, "You're sure? You look like you don't have a place to stay.." I shrugged again, "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But I don't need some random guy to come pick me up and be my 'KniGHt iN ShINinG ARmOUR', kay?" Ranboo shrugged, "Suit yourself" He turned away, beginning to walk away slowly. I spoke, "If you think I'm gonna tell you to wait, you're right-"

Ranboo turned on his heels. I slowly spoke, "M..Maybe you have a place for me to stay..?" He shrugged, "I only have my house, so.. Come on, I guess..?" I nodded, walking alongside him, "So uh, you live with anyone?" Ranboo shook his head, scratching the back of his neck, "Nope, I moved out of my parents house bit earlier this year.."  I nodded, "Huh,"

Ranboo and I stopped beside a car in a parking lot, a white one to be a bit more specific. Ranboo opened the passenger-side door, "Here," I got into the vehicle, Ranboo speedily making his way to the driver's side, climbing in the car. He sighed, and turned on the car, "So, where'd you come from?" I shrugged, "My house" Ranboo looked over at me, "No— You know what I meant–" I rolled my eyes, "That's for me to know and for you to, possibly, find out." Ranboo sighed, beginning to drive.

I took out my phone, seeing the time was 12:09 pm. I shut my phone off and put it back. I got like 9 - 10 hours of sleep, from a bench.

I rested my head on my hand, watching buildings and other cars fly past. Ranboo asked, "So, do you have any family?.." I nodded, "Yup, two older brothers and my dad" Ranboo nodded, "That's cool; Aren't they worried though?" I shrugged, continuing to look out the window, "Eh, possibly.." I thought, wondering if Niki, Purpled, Tubbo, Dadza, Techno, or Will missed me. I'm sure a few of them did..

The car stopped, the humming of the engine stopped as Ranboo opened his door, me doing the same. I looked at the building in front of us, it was an apartment building. I wouldn't expect too much from someone who had just moved out from their parents' house. I followed Ranboo in, going to the third floor into room 31. It was somewhat spacious.

There was a light gray/grey sofa with a decent TV, a decent-sized kitchen area, and, according to Ranboo, there was one bedroom and one bathroom. He said, "You can have the bedroom–" I shook my head, "Nah, the couch is fine. It's your apartment." Ranboo nodded, "If you say so.. But do you need anything to eat? If so, help yourself to anything in the fridge or cabinets." I nodded, heading over to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, seeing some foods that spike a bit of interest for later. I instead just grab a simple apple. I took a bite, closing the fridge. I think Ranboo is alright..

×××

I'll make a part 2 for this !

[1010 Words]