The Ex

TW: Swearing, Homophobia
Requested By: pigeon_lmao
A/N: Ty for the request my dear friend
irl au, Ranboo and Tommy
Starting POV: Tommy POV

×××

I was scrolling through Twitter while sitting on the couch. I heard Ranboo from the other room, "Tommyyy, we need to go shoppinggg." I groaned, "Reallyyy?" Ranboo came into the room, "Yep," I sighed, "Fiiine, let's go,"

[Small Time Skip]

Ranboo walked in the store, leading the way with a bag. I followed him in, walking around the store, eventually we stopped in a candy isle. Ranboo was looking at some Hershey chocolates and other candies. I was looking at some other candy, a bit away from Ranboo. But, I saw someone familiar..

Delilah
(^^Made up name for this story—)

She's my ex, I had dated her when I thought I was straight. Unfortunately Delilah is homophobic.

Before I could do anything, she saw me. She walked over smiling, "Tommy,! Hiii~" I felt nervous, "..hey Deliliah" She smiled, giggling, "Awe, you remember me!" I cringed a bit, "..yep, sure do.." Deliliah grabbed my hands, "Hehe! Come on! Let's go get a coffee or something–" I pulled my hands away, "I-I really can't.." She took my hands in her's again, "Come on, you don't look busy"

I was about to speak but before I could I and felt a new pair of hands take mine out of her's, and shoving her away a little. I looked up and saw Ranboo, "Excuse me.. and who are you?" Delilah snickered, "No no, who are you?" Ranboo crossed his arms, "I'm Tommy's b—" I cut him off, "BEST FRIEND! Uh– Yeah! B-Best friend!" I nervously smiled, noticing the tension. They both looked irritated from eachother. Delilah pulled me slightly closer, "Well, I'm Tommy's girlfriend." I was pulled away, this time Ranboo pulling me closer, "No, I'm his boyfriend."

Deliliah snickered, pulling me closer to her, both of them holding onto one of my arms each, "Yeah right! Tommy would never be.. gAy." I nervously laughed, "G-guys, let's not–" Ranboo rolled his eyes, "Tommy, explain."

I pulled away from both of them, "Delilah is my ex." Delilah smiled, "Yesh but we can try dating again Tommy!" Ranboo shook his head, taking my hand, "No. You can't try dating again because he's already dating me." Delilah scoffed, "Ew. Is this true Tommy?"

I glanced away, "I-.. I mean, yeah.. This is my boyfriend, Ranboo" Delilah put her hand over the mouth, stepping away, "Ugh, ew ew ew!" She rolled her eyes, "I can't believe I touch a gay" Ranboo rolled his eyes, "and I can't believe I touch a spoiled brat." Delilah stuck her tounge out, "Yuck! You're both disgusting! I can't believe this. You're both going to hell!"

Ranboo scoffed, "oh, please. I can't wait to see you there." Delilah stormed off. I can't believe I dated her before. I looked up at Ranboo, "..so" Ranboo shook his head, "Damn, never going to Brat Central ever again, one star review." I giggled, Ranboo chuckling a bit. He sighed, taking my hand in his once more, "Come on, we can go shopping tomorrow," I nodded, "Yeah"

×××

Ty for the support <3

Sorry it's short

[537 Words]