Apat

🍂—

The stalks are slowly grappling the vines behind the walls of this house. As my eyes are wandering around, my hands were feeling unease with the weather as it was starting to change their skins like snakes.

This hundred and fifty year-old house was built even before my parents were born and still it looked regal and oddly new. Every furnitures were all shiny as if they were varnished and furnished every now and then. But there's one problem.

The water isn't like how all houses do modernly get, I have to pitch a pail of it before I could fill a drum inside this house. And imagine the hassle I get, the pail is even rusty and had holes in them. The only thing that I think was forgotten in ages.

Since none had lived in this house before I do.

After filling all what was needed to be filled, I slumped my body to the couch of my room. Letting myself be embraced into slumber.

When I woke up, it was already evening. According to my watch. But when I looked outside, it was like I'm in a timeless loop where there's no nights.

My eyes glimmers in awe and that's where it sunk in to my mind. Something that is a hundred percent possible reason why no one lived in this engrandece of a manor.

It holds a curse that dresses like a blessing.

And I am now trapped in this house. Forever.