Labinsiyam

Nag-hibi ang akong kasing-kasing, hunong na.

🍂—

He's checking the list, making it twice, gotta find out who's naughty and nice.

But what would he gonna really give to those who are naughty? Or to those who are nice? What presents could he hand to these children of different households and with different environments they lived on? Is he fair? Is he kind?

Is he really wearing the standardized clothings to symbolize the essence of the season? Why would he only come to a specific month? He had three hundred and sixty-five days in a year to fulfill his duty and only done it in one night, one hour, riding on a sleigh that flies up into the skies. But why?

All children around the world have impossible wishes that on the real-life, never did happened. Unless, he does not really exist. That he was just a folklore that would make the children to go to sleep. A lullaby in a form of joyous announcements. Fixated from generations to generations. And until next generations to come.

Questioning with how this man becomes one of the symbols of this world's joyous season.

I heard the laughs that was said to be coming from him. But I personally didn't heard him really laugh, nor saw him flew with reindeers.