Anim

🍂—

For I, your most rejected soul, will always remain to love you and to hold the promise I vowed and kept under the night skies.

Sorrowful hearts desires for a long-lasting romance, only to be kept hidden in the darkest lonesome road. With no one to call for in times of desperate need.

I. As I looked around, all the things my eyes have seen are bad todays and hurtful morrows. The urn I carried is getting heavier than what my chest had carried for. I plead for sanctuary, yet I'm found to face the misery.

II. Known to none, henceforth bellowest to nothingness and furlough. The mad carrier of time, received the scars from the wounds that once was about to be healed.

III. This wood, where my heart was carved and be given with life, spoke to me with how fragile I got in many years I existed in this world. Could it be possible? Yes. Yes, it could be possible.

IV. Foretold from my grandmother, I will never be happy with my journ to find love. Never thought it would be a curse uttered in the air I had breathe. Making me miserable to be with my destined string.

Back to square one, I know we will never be together in this lifetime. Even in the next life and so forth, our paths will never cross again. All promises uttered are just words meant to be heard but never be done.

I will never forget you.

But my love, you may forget me now.