Chapter 14

DEBBIE'S POV

I dropped Kee off at home and I drove back to the house I've been staying at but then I decided I needed to go and get my kids from their dad. I forgot he told me he was working tonight anyway so I had to make a u-turn and go back to his house.

I knocked on the door and Marcus opened the door with his shirt off and just some basketball shorts on.

"Where are my kids?", I asked coming in trying to ignore staring at his body.

"I dropped them off ova my parent's house"

"Why? I told you I was coming"

"You took to long and I'm just now getting back"

"Alright whatever I'm about to go get my kids", I said turning around to leave out the door.

"Baby you want me to start the shower", I turned my head and I seen Niah standing there in one of Marcus' shirts. I turned to look at him and I shook my head.

"But I was the one cheating right...?", I shook my head and left the house. I just don't even know about him anymore. Who in the h*ll did I marry?

I drove to his parent's house and I guess he told them we were getting a divorce because they were acting funny towards me.

"Well the kids want to stay and we already planned our weekend with them so we can drop them off Sunday night", Marcus mom Ms. Natasha said.

"Okay but I wasn't told that and I have stuff we need to do so they need to come with me"

"They've already said they wanted to stay so no need to be dramatic child. They'll be safe here. Besides I don't think you're in the right mind frame to take care of them"

"Excuse you...", I said getting mad.

"Natasha that's not your place, even if it is true", Mr. Jon her husband and Marcus stepdad said.

"Look neither one of you can tell me anything about taking care of a child, you know what I need to leave before I say something I regret. You can take them to Marcus house on Sunday", I left out the house and I drove to the house.

I needed to really clear my head. I can't take disrespect because if you disrespect me then we gone be a bunch of disrespectful people disrespecting each other and that don't last long before I'm ready to throw hands. They say violence doesn't resolve anything but it sure do feel good knowing you done messed somebody up.

I parked my truck in the garage and I went into the house. I wasn't hungry so I just decided to listen to music and relax in the jacuzzi tub. I had my eyes closed and I just relaxed and tried not to think about so much but everything that happened today kept replaying in my mind. My brother putting his hands on my sister and calling her out of her name. I get enough of that for both me and Kee from Marcus so I don't want her to have to deal with that same thing. But at least they getting along now, or hopefully they are.

When I got out the tub I put lotion on and I put on some pajamas so I could get ready and I did something I haven't done in a long time and I need to stop putting it off. I got on my knees and I prayed for peace in my life and that everything that's happening right now will better my family in the future.

MARCUS' POV

"Why you gotta be childish?", I asked turning around looking at Niah.

"Howa am I childish?"

"You know how", I said walking up to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Well she shouldn't come here thinking she run stuff. I'm here now and hopefully she'll think twice before she think it's okay for her to talk to you crazy like you her pet", she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"What I'm gone do with you girl?"

"Whatever you want to do. Come take a shower with me baby"

"Leggo", I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked us to the shower.

THE NEXT MORNING

DEBBIE'S POV

I woke up feeling a little more refreshed than yesterday and I seen Kee was calling me. She better be happy I love her because I do not answer my phone before 9.

PHONE CALL

Kee: "Good morning boo", she was sounding extremly happy.

Me: "Good morning. I'm guessing last night was a success", I joked laughing.

Kee: "Girl it definitley was"

Me: "I'm happy for you boo. Can I talk to Taj or he's not there"

Kee: "Yeah he's here hold on"

Taj: "Wassup Debbie"

Me: "So you still think she's cheating?"

Taj: "No sis. I KNOW she NOT cheating", I just started laughing. No matter how much me and Taj fight and argue we always gone be cool again.

Me: "And why you so sure all of sudden?"

Taj: "Cause she told me about her part and that thing was tight as hell girl"

Me: "I told you", I chuckled. "Did I or did I not? All you had to do was talk to her and put it down but you might wanna keep having fun cause one them twins come you gone be outta there for 6 weeks, but probably more"

Taj: "Yes you did and yeah I talked to her and I'm glad I did. I found out why she been acting up and I know right sis. It's gone be a long 6 weeks"

Me: "See I'm not gone tell you wrong brother but it was better coming from her than me right? And I know, when I had my kids that was the second hardest part about the pregnancy"

Taj: "Yeah I probably wouldn't have believed you. We gonna be in for her attitude cause when she don't get the D regularly she gonna have a bvtchy attitude and her stubbornness"

Me: "I know, ugh you gone have to be doing something cause I'm not gonna deal with it shoot I'm pregnant myself but awe we would've almost been tied up with kids", I laughed.

Taj: "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant? And what am I supposed to do? Oh and I'm guessing she didn't tell you"

Me: "Tell me what? And I don't ever tell people I'm pregnant. My first trimester is the scariest so I don't tell anybody and them I'm showing my second tri so everybody figure it out"

Taj:"I don't care I would like to know. I understand all that scary stuff but I would still like to know and she having triplets sis"

Me: "Bruh shut up lol she ain't having triplets. And alright if I was having another baby then I'd let you know"

Taj: "Lol that's what the doctors said but she don't know she having triplets. And you now having no more babies?"

Me: "When y'all go to the doctor and why wasn't I informed? And Nooooooooooo these are demons not kids, some beautiful demons"

Taj: "We went like two days ago and I don't know why she didn't tell you. They demon kids, what you mean?"

Me: "Those kids are so bad. I don't have the energy to be running around with them like that when they were babies"

Taj: He was dying laughing, "That was on you. You decided to have those dvmn bad a** kids, don't be complaining now. Wait til these four get here sis, then what we going to do? Yo sister is a freak"

Me: "Umm I did but they their daddy's kids when they act up shoot and ugh I don't know about 4 brother I mean I feel like I have 10 and I know but what she do?"

Taj: "They act like you too!! And you should feel that way...and I don't think you want to know"

We talked on the phone for a long time and then I started brushing my teeth and picking out what I was going to wear while we kept talking until the conversation got serious and my past came up. Am I ready to talk about it though? I have to let this out and let it go because this secret is killing me softly...