Chapter 43

TAJ's POV

Ard so shawty came to Cali with me and we been here for like a day or two. I actually like it here like its a lot to do and it's big so I doubt if anybody that I know is here will see me. So me and shawty sitting in my new crib chillin. Yo my bro T really hooked me up and I thank him for that.

He really looked out and I really needed that. Now all I need is some work. He tried to get me into it but than told me that no new people can sell in Cali without the king pin meeting them.

Now that just sound like some bs to me. Like Its literally one nicca controlling Cali. I doubt that shyt and the dumb ass niccas that go along with that shyt is just as dumb. But I guess I can go along with that shyt until I get up there and take over.

Matter fact let me call my boy T now

PHONE CONVERSATION

Me: Yo T

T: Wssp mane whats going on??

Me: Nun just chillin. I like the crib by the way, this shyt dope

T: Anything for my boy. But look mane wssp I'm at work.

Me: Yea I was calling about that. You said the only way I can get work is if I meet with the king pin nicca and he like me right??

T: Yea

Me: Ard mane set that up and lemme know everything later

T: Ard I gottchu. Imma talk to him now and get back witchu later

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

After I got off the phone with T I went to the kitchen to see Niah on the phone.

"I won't be back in town for another week".... "What you mean whyy?? I don't ask you about ya job so whyy you asking about mines??"... "I remember what we just found out, I'm not dumb."... "What kind of question is that?? Are you cheating?!"

I walked up behind her and started kissing and sucking on her neck. Making her moan into the phone.

"You always accusing me of something. What the kids around or something?? Oh no better off is ya ex wife around??" I put my hands in her pants while still sucking on her neck. I'm just doing this to be smart. I put my finger straight into her pvssy and started finger fvcking her from the rip.

She couldn't control herself she was moaning into the phone and biting her lip. I smiled against her neck as I heard her low moans.

"Fvck!!"... "I don't care either bye!!"

And with that she hung up. I took my hands out her pants and backed up a little.

"Whyy you stop??"

"Cause we not fvcking right now. Go put some clothes on so we can go out"

She walked away huffing and puffing like I care about her attitude. She still did what I told her though. I bet her nicca was mad as shyt listening to his girl moan on the phone.

She came back down dressed and ready to go. We headed out getting furniture and clothes and things before later. T texted me letting me know that I can meet with the kin pin tonight at 7 and that I shouldn't be late.

*

We just getting back from shopping and getting mostly everything for what we need. It's like 6:15 and I don't need to be leaving no matter than 6:30.

"Look babe I'm about to leave. I be back, make dinner ard"

"Ard babe, love you and be careful."