Chapter 18

September 29th. Long chapter!

"One time for the birthday bitchhhh"

"One time for the birthday bitchhhh". Chloe said on the phone as I chuckled.

"Chloe, it's five in the morning". I said looking at my hair in the mirror.

"I know, but girl get ready see you at six! Happy birthday again bestfriend"! She said.

"alright, thank you girly". I said smiling.

Kelan walked in and wrapped one of his arms around my waist while his face laid in my neck.

He brought his other arm around which was a dozen of roses.

"Happy birthday Shug". He said kissing me cheek.

"Aww thank you baby, i love them, I love you". I said kissing .

"You're welcome, I love you too now finish getting ready". He said before kissing me again and slapping my ass before walking out.

It was five in the morning, and our flight was at 6:30. Everything was packed so we were just doing our daily hygiene things and putting on some comfortable.

We were leaving for Atlanta today, for the rest of the weekend and I was excited Kelan and Chloe had planned it out so I wasn't aware of what we'd be doing.

I checked the time it was going on 5:45. The bags were already in the car so I grabbed my keys, my purse and the rest of my belongings that I needed to carry, while Kelan only had to grab his phone because his shit was in my purse.

"You got everything mama, you need help"? He said looking down at the items that were in my hand.

"I'm fine baby, you know we gotta do your exercises when we get there"? I told him, he was still healing from the accident and his therapy sessions were almost over but we don't wanna give up now just because he can walk so we were still gonna do the exercises.

"Yes mama you told me last night I didn't forget". He said I nodded walking out the door locking it.

We got to the airport as we seen everybody else. It was all the couples so us, Chloe and Kingston, Kenzie and Malikk and Isaac and Italy.

We got our luggage checked as we got on the plane.

9AM Atlanta

"Ughh I'm not a flyer". Chloe said annoyed. "Yeah I'm so tired". I added.

"The cars suppose to be out front". Chloe added. We rented two cars because renting four was useless.

We got to the house with our bags, "okay birthday girl pick your room first". Chloe said as we went in and I went up the stairs.

"I want this one". I said lowly as Kelan nodded.

"We can rest now, we won't start until later I know you're tired". Kelan said I laid on the bed letting out a big sigh of relief.