Chapter 12

Thursday

Thursday

Kennedy Pov

"so Aubree, this is Malcom and Nova my best buds".'I said.

"Malcom, Nova this is Aubree and her mom jourdan". I added.

"We're taking the two to ride the fire truck around town. and Aubree wanted to spray the hose... towards the wall tho not us when we get back".'I said making everybody laugh.

We all hopped in and we rode on the fire truck.

Aubree was fascinated by all the buttons and everything that was on the inside..

"Hey Aubree you wanna here the siren". Malcom said as she nodded eagerly.

"Now I'm about to move everybody off the highway for no reason". Nova said making everybody laugh.

"No nova". I said laughing at her.

"But I am". She said as we laughed watching the cars pull over as Aubree clapped..

We rode for about 10 minutes as we came back as she spray the water hose into the grass.

"Mama Ima be a firefighter like them". She said as Jourdan picked her up laying kisses on her.

"That's good mama". She said. "Thank you". She said as we all waved.

"Thanks, as you can tell she loved it and you guys".

"Don't be afraid to bring her around anytime"! Malcom said.

Malcom had just became chief of the fire department and we all happy for him.

He didn't wanna throw anything like a party or anything until his first successful day as chief.

"That kid is gonna be special". Malcom said.

"She is". Me and Nova said at the same time

Pimping and Simping💗👯‍♀️

    My italy💕: hey hoes!😩 I miss y'all, girls day at my house Sunday night!

Bestie boo💕: YES MAAM, much needed.. oouuu I hate to get drunk on a Sunday! I miss y'all too.

                            : I miss y'all too🥺, you bitches are stupid 🤣but bet, I'm with y'all when y'all right 😭🙏🏽

Chloe Pov

"King why are you waking me up"? I said as I just groaned rolling over after talking to my girls..

"You we're just on the phone, but when I wanna wake you up it's a problem. Am I your nigga or them"? He asked.

"Them".'I said laughing. "No I'm playing". I said grabbing his arm.