Chapter 14

Kennedy Pov

One day ago

One day ago

" I really drunk called you". I said embarrassed. "Yep". He said laughing.

"Talking bout my fine ass and my dick". He said eating some chips.

"Okay Kelan, don't go into detail". I said laughing.

"Why you ain't tell me that"? He asked. "Why would I tell you". I said laughing.

"It's cute mamas". He said pecking my lips. "Mmhm". I said kissing back.

Present time

"Ken I need some help". I heard Kelan said as I groaned.

It was a day after my hangover but I was still hung the fuck over.

I don't know what Chloe bought but that shit was amazing.

He was laid on the ground giving up on his exercises.

"You look good as hell". He said smirking.

"Thank you". I said as I helped him.

"How is your leg feeling"? I asked him. "It's fine, it's getting better, I can't wait till I heal to pay you back for everything". He said.

"It's fine". I said. "you wanna come to Cali with me when I go see my aunt". He said.

"Ooouuu fr"? I asked. "Yeah like a li vacation". He said.
As I got a incoming call.

"Hey mommy". I said smiling real hard. "Hey baby". She said.

I had told my mom about who I was feeling about work and she told me that's how she felt when she was playing basketball.

"What you doing"? She said. "Nothing".'I said looking at Kelan.

Kelan wanted me to show my mama him so bad.

"Mama, this my soon to be man". I said showing him.

"oouuu hes fine"! She said as I shook my head. "So that's what been keeping you occupied". She said as they exchanged words.

"Yes mama". I said laughing, we talked a little and we got off the phone.

Me and Kelan laid up as we watched tv.

"Wassup". I heard Kelan say as he was on the phone. "Hey baby". His aunt said.

"So when are you coming back, I miss you". She said.

"I can come in October". I told her. "Is that a girl I see". She said with big smiles.

"Yeah this my baby". He said showing me, as my shyness kicked in as she spoke to me.

"You're so gorgeous". She said, "thank you". I said  feeling loved.

After that we continued to watch tv as Kelan recorded me.