Chapter-1

The boy ran as far as his fragile legs can take.....he ran and ran and ran nonstop turning back when he saw the big bulky guards running behind him ..... halting on his steps when he saw he has no where to go further in this pretty black night under the moon light .... the baby flinched and turned back when he saw the four guards merching towards him, with no word's and trembling leg's a soft sobs started to come out of his baby cherry like lips

"Pl..ese..  mis.t..er..  d.o..nt..   ha..rm ko...kie ...."

The guard's eye's soften at the sight, but they can't do anything, they have a family which they want to cherish and not die in a pit of fire with the hand of their furious Mafia king... The thought itself make them go all numb but somehow keeping straight face all of the bodyguards looked at the baby's direction one of the bodyguard took the  baby in his strong arms, but halted on his steps when the baby rather than screaming snuggled in crook of his neck , but composed himself and understood the boy is scared and rather don't know what he's doing...

Once again the pretty baby snuggled deep in the crook of man's neck when he tried to make the baby sit on the car seat, not sitting and whimpering in agony the bulky guard signed and sat inside the car with the baby on his lap...

                    🐰....................🐯

"WHY THE FUCK THEY AREN'T HERE!!!!"

"V calm down please, they informed me just a minute ago that they're on their way to here, they were late because they found a baby in our drug supply truck"

Jackson the loyal person of taehyung told him

"WHY the fuck the BABY WAS IN OUR TRUCK"?

V shouted on Jackson with deep and furious voice making Jackson tremble on his leg , but V doesn't care even if he die on the spot

"h..e was maybe 5 year o.l..d.  I don't know, they are coming here do-

Jackson got interrupted when they heard a knock on the office door
Making V twitch his eyes.

"Open the door Jackson" V said in his dominant voice, as he sat on his rolay couch waiting patiently for the particular person..

Twitching his eyes when he saw the 5 year young baby in the guard arm's without any movements maybe sleeping in his long hoodie that reached his half thighs without any pants maybe in shorts V thought .

Turning to his men's when the one with baby started to explain

" King he was spotted in our drug truck as we were about to export the truck we saw this boy inside the truck, he was crying and when we asked his name he started to run , we ran after him as we cannot take any risk and bought him here"

He finished his explanation with fear in his eyes as he is too afraid to make his king angry, V smirked as he can train this baby as one of his strong man , he stood up from the couch and came to his balcony as he told his gaurd to make the boy lay on the big couch that can definitely fit 20 people at once....

As V made his way to the balcony he heard the click sound indicating that the men's have left , he on a cue turned around and  walked towards the baby sleeping on his sofa ....

"DOLL"

the word doll slipped from his lips like a butter after seeing the baby on his sofa , coming near the beauty baby he crunched down and traced the thumb on the baby's softest red cherry cheeks which covered the whole face of the baby with his one big bulky hand.

                              V P.OV.

"DOLL .... He's just like a doll with his cute little face softest and cherry like cheek with this cute little lip , as red as blood , i forgot to breathe... This baby in front of me was nothing but a doll if he wasn't breathing .. I almost misunderstood him as a girl if my guard wouldn't have informed me earlier, I swear even girls are not this beautiful ! Hell they aren't even a percent of this beauty laying in front of me , I growled as an instinct when this clueless baby Infront of me turned his head the other way , but I shooed myself when he started to wiggle and cutely started to rub his eyes... OH My God. This is the cutest thing I've ever watched!!
I stopped midway when the doll started to squirm around and finally he opened his cute doe like eyes, and when he saw me , he sat up  and started wailing softly , I was mesmerised by his voice.. it's so soft even when he's not crying but wailing... I wonder how would be the voice of this beautiful doll can be this soft, getting lost in his beauty I forgot that he's still crying cutely.. a chuckled left pass my lips and I softly called him not wanting to starled this fragile doll"

"Hey doll what's wrong, why are you crying" V asked as he cupped the face of his doll

The said doll stoped crying as soon as he heard the deep voice of this hulk in front of him , offcorse the baby think's he's hulk with his bulky body and the deepest voice and to tell the truth , the doll started crying because he thought the hulk gonna eat him now!

V smiled .. because the beauty in front of him is actually a baby who was crying a second ago but stopped as soon as he heard him and this actually made V proud of the himself being this dominant to handle his submissive baby .

And V was an awstruck would be an understatement when his doll for the very first time spoke to him with his softest honey like voice

"Wi..ll.  You.. e..at. me..  hu..lky ?

"Hulky?" V asked amused by the baby talk of his small baby

The pretty doll noded his head cutely, eye's still moist from past crying , and now sucking his thumb oh so prettily.
V eye's darken as he intensely stare his baby sucking his small Thum with his small cute kissable lips, coming out of his wild imagination when he saw his baby whimper at his intense stare and was about to cry , but he in an instance got up and took the baby in his arms and sat on sofa with his doll on his lap , his small leg's on either sides of V's waist, the doll squealed at sudden moment and held the big biseps of V in his Small chubby soft hands and started the hulky with his big doe eyes.

                            V P.O.V

As I settled on sofa with this baby and I was shock would be an understatement when my hand got in contact with his lower part and WTH!! this baby is wearing pantie?

"Hulky will eat kookie? I got cut of with my imagination  when the baby Infront of me asked in his softest voice while sucking thumb, omg ..
"No baby" but why are you calling me hulky? Hmm??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
"Becos you look like hulky... but pwetty one *giggle*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

SO!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST TAEKOOK FF, AND I'M STAN FOR BABY KOOK BECAUSE WHY NOT??? HE STILL LOOK LIKE A SMOL BABY , IF YOU ALL HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH TOP TAE AND BOTTOM KOOK THEN PLEASE DON'T READ IT AND DON'T WRITE ANY HATE COMMENTS BECAUSE I'M MORE THEN SENSITIVE........
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
🐯..........................🐰
💜BORAHEA 💜

IF YOU'LL HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THIS FF THEN YOU'LL CAN DM ME ON MY IG LINK IS IN MY BIO 💜