Chapter - 3

HELLO AGAIN NAE SARANG 💜
. (😶 Sorry for late update , I had exams and we're called school for the preparation)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Every single maid were shock would be underestimate because they were dead in there place, mouth's hung open, eyes wide open like ball, not to mention the mess that was happening in there head's!

The one and only KING KIM TAEHYUNG AKA 'V' was coming down stairs while cradling a cute bunny baby in his arms as he was talking to baby ever so softly while the baby was giggling at his hulky's cute talk's as he was holding the big bulky head of his hulky in his petal like hand's , pecking the tip of his hulky's nose as a praise of his cute talk !

V was overwhelmed from the love he is getting from his pretty doll, this is so new for him, he never new this feeling, it's like a motherly love, a love and praise you get when you do something good. This is what he is getting now but the difference is this love is not from his mother but from his doll, his love his obsession his possession his life ( you'd think it as a cliche but you'll know it once you really love someone at first sight, and I've experienced it trust me) !

As V came down to the dining area near the table with the small baby in his arms who abruptly stopped his melody like giggles and whimpered from the whispers and curious stares he is getting , his eyes started to get moist as he saw so many strangers around him, and everyone seems to be scary for this baby eye's,

Watching his doll stop his giggles and eye's moist , V finally noticed the stares of maids and this really triggered his bubble of jealousy and couldn't take this, he doesn't want this shitty mere maids to even eye his fragile doll . V growled so loudly scaring everyone who were drooling at his baby when he saw his baby's teary eyes but abruptly halted when he heard ever so soft Wail from his doll's red parted lips and cursed under his breath because of these mere maids he scared his soft doll !

"Baby? Doll... Please don't cry I'm so so so sorry my doll for scaring you please don't cry"

V Said as he bounced his doll in tiny to stop his crying, eventually the cry of his baby stopped and he made his doll sit on the dining table , the legs of koo dangling down as V sat between his legs on chair and kept his hand on his favourite spot , koo's small waist.

"What happened doll? " V asked as he saw his doll pouty face staring at him , hand's clutched both sides of V's index finger, and this scene was literally worth of dying , face flushed red from crying, bottom lip juted out with huffed chubby cheeks  , this literally Scream CUTE!!! for V , making him feel content that how his doll is depending on him tho he knew he's just 5year small  baby who actually need someone to take care of but still he can't control his Harmon's and thik this relationship deferently , he really want to be only one to witness this side and every sides of his doll ! Yes! His doll!

"Koo-kie got scawred " koo said shakily as a tear slipped down his beautiful deo eyes with a visible pout present on his lips. ( Trust me when I say koo is sensitive! He is super sensitive)

"Ohh my soft doll, my princess don't cry baby,"  V cupped koo's face and said "look at you baby *tch* why are you hurting your beautiful pretty eye's by crying so much! Won't it hurt you?"

V asked ever so softly as he gently wiped his doll Chubb cheeks with his thumb. Koo started giggling and started to make grabby hands, for which V gladly scoop him in his arms and witnessed his doll's adorable giggles while giving the (muahh)  peck on his doll's cute small tip of nose.

"Mr.Hulky Koo is a big boy , it doesn't hurt me if I cry" koo said as he showed his bunny smile , where you can actually see two cute bunny tooth