Chapter - 5

" V's sweat pants 👆🏻"

Nae Sarang 👋🏻💜

I am the worst human on the planet at the moment

In the heat of the moment i was excited to start this fanfic and thought i had the time to do it: and i do, but i just don't have the creativity LMAO

I'm so sorry for the wait, but now that i have

cleared my schedule at school (which is not holding back on all the homework it gives)

i can continue this fanfic. I probably will have an odd

posting schedule but i hope i wont be like last time and completely forget ;-;

...........................................................

V POV

I cannot help but groan at the feeling, NO!!! Actually the new feeling, this is very foreign to me, I never in my whole life felt this aroused.

Here  is my cute fragile doll sucking my erected nipples from his Small pink lips sloppily, not to mention the way he every now and then nuzzling his small soft face on my chest ever so softly making me worry, what if my chest hurt his soft fragile small face ! Fu*K !!
I cannot handle it anymore.

The thing is I've been up way before my baby woke up from his precious sleep, he was looking way too cute and innocent to make any move and disturb my previous ....
I was just staring at him and his cute little crawling , the way he smiled seeing my face and let out his beautiful honey like giggles , it felt so comfortable, so calm .
I felt so contented being the reason of my baby's sweet giggles.

B-but...but I donno... what I'm doing and why am I doing this!
It's not my usual self, no- I'm never this kind to anybody.... I've never been , not in centuries of my life

V looked towards the baby who was sleeping soundly on his chest , getting tired of his sucking session , his red lips still on Vs perked up buds , sucking slowly just like sucking on pecifer .

I cupped my doll's small face , my large inhuman hand covering his whole face *I chuckled* i donno doll if I'm doing good *sign* you're still just a small baby and you make me feel so aroused! Heck !! I donno if I'm sexually frustrated, but how can I be doll? How can I be, when I just hate sex! But... I cannot guarantee if I don't feel sexually towards you bub. I want you to all to  myself  to devour , b-but I just cannot......
I'm scared... scared what if, what if I cannot control myself and break you .
No!!! Not!!! Never....
I don't know who you are, where you're from, how did you ended up in our drug truck? I've to investigate in this... I won't leave anyone if they hurted you!

~Rimggg~

V growled lowly and picked up his phone which was on night stand and dialled his men number while caressing his baby's back soothingly.

What can I do for you majesty? A man asked from other side of the call with respect.

Jackson, get every single information about the baby that the guard found yesterday in our drugs dealing truck, and I need those information as soon as possible, remember you should not leave out a single information about the baby or make yourself ready to slit your through with my hand ! V said threateningly making his man shiver from the demoner dripping from his voice and gulp in fear.

D-dont worry my king everything would be on your desk as soon as possible.

Without any other word the kind V ended the call.

~call ended ~

Vs POV

I know I'm being  a monster here baby, b-but , but I'm not ready for this , not when I'm just being a monster and being sexually attracted to you my love