Chapter - 4

Nae sarang 👋🏻💜 and HAPPY New Year 🙇

"Bub where's your mumma?"

"Koo pouted as he said koo downt like mumma, she scawre Kookie!!!"

🐯...........................................🐰

No one knew what the baby meant , not getting any reaction from their king they'll passed a glance towards each other and nodded their heads understanding each other,  they all looked towards their king and they swear they saw how the king eye's flashed red like a demon just for a passing second making their body shiver , not able to take the dark aura comming from their king they all submitted their heads down , this is one of the reason why he is called as king ! No one can dare to look into his eyes even for a mere second, their chains of thoughts were broken when they heard the sweet melody , uplifting their heads they saw the cutest sides ever,

"H-hulky , koo koo wan' hulky "

The baby said making a grabby hands towards the king who's whole aura changed once he heard his precious softest voice , jin didn't waste a single second before handing the small fragile baby to the king after bowing slightly with other four members when King bought his hand up  dismissing them.
He looked down to see his doll  looking up at him with his cute bambi eye's with his four tooth's melting his heart just like ice-cream

"Just now you were trashing in my arms , hmm?

V said in a playful tone the baby in his arms all jumpy and giggling mess tho not understanding what his hulky meant but doesn't care unless it's looking funny.

"Hulky Koo Koo hunwgy" the doll pouted after saying that while his eyes getting moist

"Oh my precious don't cry okay? Let's feed you yummy yummy"

V said as he made his way again towards the dining area after wiping the tear's of his baby's soft face and not forgetting to peck his ample cheeks,

V sat on chair with his doll and fed him milk and mustard potatoes when maid bought it and the baby gladly ate all of it feeling soo hungry , V ate his meat steaks in middle of feeding his baby,

At the end they ate their meals enjoying each other's company, later after filling their stomachs V was on his way to his room when he saw his doll was already asleep in his arms making him chuckle at his doll's cute face , he made his way towards his room and laid his doll on huge fancy like bed , he thought for a while and Then made his way towards his walk-in closet searching the smallest size of dress if he has any...

After looking for a whole eternity when he didn't found any he took one of his softest white nightwear shirt

(This shirt is not the exact size in the above mentioned shirt size , it's just for you'll to predict but the size I'm talking here is double of this)

He came near his bad to see his baby sleeping  on his stomach making him chuckle , he came near and sat on his bed and started undressing his doll and made him wear his shirt which was nothing but like a blanket for his doll as it was slipping down non stop , he heated the room temperature and then dressed himself well he was actually only wearing a pant wearing nothing else on his upper half torso , and slipped inside the bed under the covers spooning his fragile doll in his embrence making his doll sleep on his chest as he tightly held him in his arms dozing soon after pecking his precious on his head and saying a small "good night my fragile doll".

🐯.......................................🐰

WARNING OF SLIGHTLY SMUT 

No.one P.O.V. 

It was the morning, the sun shining ever so brightly , making someone squirm in his comfortable sleep ....... nevertheless slowly opening his pretty doe eyes , he sat up rubbing his both eye's with his small fist's looking ever so adorable , As passing time as the baby's vision got clear , he saw he was sitting on someone's bottom chest, as he looked up he giggled ever so softly as he realised it's his beautiful hulky, moving a little more forward the adorable baby  started touching the shaved jaw of his hulky with the pink tip of his small finger , giggling whenever the king emit a low growling sound making the doll play even more with his strong chiseled jaw.

Playing so much with his slipy hulky the baby became tired , He again laid his small head on his hulky's naked chest slowly not wanting to disturb elder .

But unfortunately cannot keep anymore silence as he felt hungry... He again sat and kept both of his small chubby hand's on his round baby stomach, slightly pouting, eye's getting moist as he felt really hungry ,
" Koo koo wan'  m-milkie, koo ish hunwgy.."  the baby said in his softest voice while caressing his small stomach with his small chubby hand's staring at the sleeping male in front of him , a trear slipped passed his chubby cheeks as he didn't got any response in return, not even a second after his eyes shined brightly as he saw the nipples of his hulky...

Giggling prettily he slowly tried to touch the black-brown nipples of his hulky, he pouted again as he realised it was not as big as he used to drink with , but nevertheless the small baby was feeling so hungry he latched his small pretty pink lips on the nipples and started sucking gently and guess what ? Not even getting milk out of it our fragile baby likes more this than that bottle nipples... As our baby was sucking gently enjoying his feeding time nuzzling his small once white now slightly pink face more into that broad puffed out chest while sucking softly  not have any intention to hurt his hulky ...but guess what? Our baby's bunny tooth our the biggest meannies ( is this the right word? Please comment if it's wrong) as he slowly started to bite while sucking in process to make that hard nipple as soft as possible...........

Not understanding how his sucking session is bringing pleasure for someone, or how the demonor Mafia king is watching his baby doll sucking and nuzzling on his hard puffed out chest  with lustful and hungry eyes , trying his best to not lose his control over himself..... but who was he kidding? When his inhuman size of dick is standing ever so proudly for the first time in history!!!
Trust me when I say V was shocked, not one shocked , he was beyond shock... this is the first time in his entire life he felt so damn aroused with just what? a baby sucking his nipples......or......is there something else? ...........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Happy new year guy's 🤭🤭 hope you'll like this chapter, and sorry if you'll are disgust with the smut in this , but as I told it's a fanfiction and my story is totally different from others , hope you'll gonna support me like this and please do like and comment whatever you feel about my story so that I can give you those contents in different chapters 💜😊
I'm sorry if my English is not the professional level of , it's because my language is Arabic and English is my second language 👐🏻

Sorry to bore you'll with my author POV 🤭