Burning Desire

Disclaimer: This book is for those who fancies the novels with grave differences; interracial romance, female/sister is the main breadwinner, racism, status, ethnic group, wide age gap, secret relationship, gossip, drama, abuse, wealth/status, friendship, betrayal, family, love and image.

Burning desire is a lustful novel filled with characters that is of no existence outside the imagination of the Author, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names. Characters are not distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the Author, and  all incidents are pure invention. 

Genesis Psalms, fantasies became a reality when her best friend's billionaire workaholic uncle notices her. She welcomes his every words, attention and deepest desires but try to refuse his gifts, his actions burns her aching heart to the very core. Their secret love/ romance is a lot complicated and dangerous in every possible way.

Constantino Mastronardi is way out of her league, many would see him as creepy and not appropriate for a twenty two year old young lady getting involved or intimate with a thirty six year old man. The thirteen year difference between them was like an inch apart from what's left of all the priceless things she did for him. 

There are many obstacles on their journey but, will it end?

This Novel is an excuse or getaway from writer's block on my other stories and is not something I would find myself writing about, just a written trial...🙃😏or idle work.