Chapter 3

Terror. That was the only thing in my mind. 

The Cat, the one that kills innocent children, was right outside. I panicked and shouted for Zach. It heard my scream and darted towards my window. As Zach walked in, the Cat broke through my window and grabbed me by the neck.

"HOLLY!!" I heard Zach shout. It wasn't long before I blacked out.

**

I woke up in a room. The smell was so terrible, so I went to hold my nose, but my arms wouldn't move. As my eyes adjusted to the small amount of light in the room, I was strapped down to a table. There appeared to be a lot of medical equipment next to me, and I was scared.

As I continued looking around, I saw another table, with a little boy on it. He was covered in blood, and unconscious.

"H-holly... " The boy muttered. I then knew exactly who he was.

"Zach, are you alright?" I said tearing up. It was my fault he was in this situation, my fault that I looked through the window.

"H-holly... " He said again. He looked so broken...

"I'm so sorry Zach... " I said, letting out a shriek as the door flew open. I started to cry. It was him, the Cat.

His grin made me shudder. He was pure evil. My heart started racing, and I screamed. I hoped that someone would hear and get help. My voice seemed quiet, as he drew closer.

"P-please... let my brother go... " I begged. It was my fault he was in here, I don't want him to suffer.

All I received in response was a feral growling noise. The Cat turned to Zach. As he walked towards him, I started screaming.

"Don't touch him! He doesn't deserve any of this! Let him go home!" I yelled until my voice was hoarse.

Then it took him. The Cat. He grabbed Zach from the confines of the straps, and drug him outside.

Tears stung my cheeks. What would he do to my brother? 

I continued to scream until I felt a sharp pain on my neck. I blacked out.