Chapter 4

I woke up, not fully remembering where I was. When I saw the blood stains on the walls, I remembered. I was inside of the Cat's lair... Wherever that was.

Zach! Where did that monster take him? As I recalled the events from before I blacked out, I felt the tears rush down my face. I was terrified. Not for me, but for my brother.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud squeaking. It was the large metal door that led to the outside. It was the Cat. As I struggled in my confines, he walked closer. What would he do?

I was terrified. As my terror took hold of me, I started to scream.

At those screams, which were making my throat hoarse, I received a sadistic chuckle. My tears were causing my vision to blur as he walked closer. I don't want to die!

"Let me go, please!" I cried. My face was soaked with tears as I thrashed around. It was useless. The Cat touched my face with his hand. I was unaware of what he would do until I felt a sharp pain running down the side of my face. The Cat's claw was cutting into my cheek, drawing blood. My tears were invading the cut, burning.

It looked as if he was examining the cut he had just made, before walking off. The relief I felt then was short lived as the Cat returned, but brought his two blue haired companions with him.