Nooo!!!

Marshall plz talk to me. I couldn't stop crying . Marshall was my boyfriend my life my soul my everythin!!!!!!! I rushed and called princess bubblegum to tell her wat had happened and for her to call an ambulance. In less thn a hour they arrived. Wat happened!!!!! I have no idea!!!! Ash stabbed him in his back. I couldn't believe my eyes..... Was this really happening???? It can't be..... Then I looked back at Marshall. I started to cry even more when bps came up to me and told me they have to do surgery here or else..... He won't make it..... As I was trying to kill myself with pain, I felt someone hold onto my shoulder..... The warm ness of flesh around.....Finn mertens. Hi Finn. Oh hi Marcy!!!! I'm am so sorry I heard about Marshall!!!! Wat happened...... He he got stabbed Finn he got stabbed!!!!! I couldn't Handel the emotion and junk so I ran up to my house and waited there until they would call me.....

Finn
I can't believe I just did that!!!!! Wat was I thinking!!!! Oh well at least I tried...... We'll well if Marshall is dying then I might as well take advantage of it while he is still knocked out , so I ran out to go to someone's house...... FIONA. As I was about to walk to Fiona's house if saw Marshall open an eye. Finn???? Holy s***!!!!! I ran as fast as I could.....

Marshall
Wat the heck I just opened an eyeball and saw Finn leave!!!! Was is up with him lately . Marshall ur awake!!!! Next thing I know pb is hugging me... Calm down pinkie where is ur gumwad or whatever...... Hey!!!! Anyways he is here checking ur blood pressure. Ph and Marcy was here but she was with Finn......talking...... And then all of a sudden something happened and she ran... Wait my Marcy with Finn?!?! I have got to talk some sense into that boy, once my vampire body heels..... I know it's weird that my body isn't heeled yet but it's because I was stabbed and no vamp should get stabbed!!!!!!! Anyways I need to heel fast.....

Marcy

I went straight to bed until I got a text from Bonnie that said......Marshall is awake!!!! I flew as fast as I could to the place that he got stabbed and hugged him..... Wat took u so long my queen........ Shut up and enjoy the moment fool!!!!!! I was dying of pain thanks to u!!!!!! We'll then I am.... Before he could say another word I rushed to kiss him so patio ate that I wanted to make out with him in front of the whole emergency people and pb. When we finished I noticed 3 ppl..... Gum ball and Finn. Why are they staring like that???

Finn
Oh that demon I'm gonna get him.... No matter wat Marcy will be mine ........

Pg
Omg I can't believe my eyes he's awake and Marcy kissed him!!!!! I am gonna totally lose it!!!! I know I have a gf but I love Marcy not pb!!!!!! (Soon faints). I will get u (weak voice)

Marcy and Marshall
So after I get fixed up wanna u know hang out somewhere ????
Like where my king???
I don't know........my place????
With pleasure
Ok the. My we queen it's settled.......
Soon Marshall is took to hospital and Marcy went home . 2 guys still waiting for revenge.......
Until all of a sudden.......
Marcy
I was walking back home when I was grabbed by something......
Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Tun tu. Tunnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Hoped u liked it,sorry I haven't update in along time I have been busy wig test and junk so hope u like it and plz check out my other book based on dipper and Pacifica hooking up so yeah and bye.