Last chapter

I saw a girl push ash off the cliff but who???? "Hey u!!!! Who r u and why did u save me!!!" She ignored me..... So I ran to her and attacked her and pulled the cloak off and was surprised of who it was..... "I thought I'd never see u again.......Ashlynn " she saw me and she looked at me in sad puppy eyes in which in the first place I fell in love with her..... "Why Marshall??? Why???" She started saying. "wat r u talking about Ashlyn??" She showed me the moment from when I proposed to Marcy. FYI she has like robot powers....... "I thougt u said ull always love me no matter wat??? I thought u said u were gonna have my kids??? Wat happened to our promises??? Did I just run away from ur mind???" She started crying...... "Ashlynn......I......." Ashlynn looked me in the eyes "well it's time I answered ur second question of wh I saved u,..... I wanted him to not kill u because..... I AM GONNA KILL U FIRST!!!!!! I HATE U U ASSHOLE!!!!!!! She pulled out a silver knife (vampire academy weakness) the most common thing to kill vampires.....just one cut and ur dead...... "Ashlynn no!!!!!" She came up to me about to stake me when all of a sudden Marcy popped out of nowhere and attacked her.... "NO MaRCY DONT!!!!!" But it was too late....... Marcy was hit........"NO !!!!!!" I ran up to Ashlynn and was able to take the silver knife out of her hands and killed her with it..... I threw her off the cliff and ran to Marcy...... She wasn't breathing anymore ....... Marceline needed energy so I saved her with healing powers that I only use for emergencies.... FYI vampire academy . Marcy opened her eyes and looked at me..... Marshall I....I.......I......I love u so much that I would die for u so plz don't push me off a cliff......" She kissed me and it felt like forever...... At last we finished kissing and we walked home ....... Ready to go to school the rest of the year......until it ends we'll start preparing everything for our wedding......

1 year later they graduated and moved on with their lives getting ready for their wedding the next day....

Marshy
Ready for tomorrow babe....??? " "U know I am " Marcy said .....ready to sleep for their next day .........
Nest day

Marcy was putting her dress on and making her hair and makup........ Marshall was putting on his tux and shoes and hair ........ They got married and no one ejected while pg almost raised his hand but npremembered Marcy didn't love him and didn't ...... They had their honey moon after the wedding Ina fancy hotel.....

Marcy pov
Marshall was carrying me in our hotel room when he said "let's have some fun shall we???" I smirked at his sentence .... "Wat do u have in mind marshy???" He looked me in the eye and said "u know wat I mean ....." He looked me up and down.... "U PERVERT...."
Narrator pov
They had the most amazing honey moon ever until....
3 months later
"IM PREGNANT!!!" Marshall looked up at me .... "R u serious!!!" He came up to me and hugged me and carried me .....unfortunately after all those 9 months past.....Marcy had the baby and almost lost her life.....
Marshy pov
the doctor walked to me saying that Marcy had the baby's hitch was a girl and I was relieved but then he mentioned some difficulties had happens while giving birth...... "Wats wrong doctor???"
"Ms.abadeer is at risk of loosing her life ...." My heart sank......"noo.......no......this can't be .....save her doctor plz she's all I have besides my daughter plz........" I begged and cried ...... "We're trying all we can " hen I remembered "I have healing powers!!! I can heal her!!!!" The doctor nods his head side to side sayi no magic can heal wats happening..... He said they're doing everything they can and that's have to wait..... And so I did for at least 39 hrs. They came back after 40 hrs with down faces...... I'm sorry sir, but we couldn't help her....she was in very bad condition....." I couldn't believe this whole thing...... "No !!no!!! Try again I dot. Care how long just plz heal her......" The doctors said story but they can't heal her she's gone..... "Can I see her one more time. " They said yes so I did see her one more time......"don't worry my Marcy I'll be there for our daughter and don't ever think I don't love u..,,," I kissed her one last time before they took her away..... I love....." I leaned on her chest and felt a soft hand against my hair....."Marshall????"