I love u too

Marceline pov

We walked out of the hospital holding hands until Fiona came and called him as he ran to her and hugged her.....REALLY TIGHT. "Fiona it's been so long I've missed u...." Marshall said. "Oh well I guess I missed u too..... It hasn't been the same ever since I left u to go the land of the adventurous ppl training to be more adventurous " she was about to kiss him when Marshall said "look Fiona I've changed....I'm not the same boy as i was before....I don't mess with girls anymore, I don't make Ot with them and dump them.....I've matured and serious about dating ever since I met the most perfect girl in the world.....which is why I spent a whole lot of. Time raising enough money to buy something as gorgeous as this beauty in front of me.......marceline abadeer , will u marry , Marshall abadeer??? Omg was he actually Doin this in front of this slut??? He really does love me....... "Of course marshy of course!!!!" I ran up to him and right before I knew it we fell of a cliff but still floating ....... "U are the best fiancé ever marshy....I never want to let u go " when we were back up to the top of the cliff we saw a whole bunch of ppl we knew and didn't know clapping and congratulating us, but not Fiona .....l guess she'll never get over the fact that Marshall doesn't mess with teenage girls anymore....but whatever as long as I've got Marshall I know I'll be safe..... I wonder why though , he used to be a womanizer ??? Oh well I guess I'll have to let it go....... Marshall looked back to me and pushed me off the cliff......"MARSHAKL HELP!!!!
Marshall pov
I was blushing and embarrassed at all the ppl clapping and congratulatin us until I turned to Marcy and saw someone with a gun and a stake shooting and pointing at ppl...... So I pushed Marcy down the cliff hoping she will fly...... I looked down to check and I signaled to fly away as fast as possible .... She did and said goodbye or a see u later and safe sign...... I waved to her and started to fight these ppl...... But i have guessed who the leader was and that was the one man I forgot to kill a couple of months ago before I got staked ....... "Ash!!!!!!" "U bastard!!!!" I ran up to him ready for battle until someone pushed him off a cliff while being shot in the heart...... I knew it was a she from the dress but who was she???