Old friends and new feiends

Owwww!!! My arm!!!! Let go of me !!!! Not until u explain what you've been thinking of. Nothing now let go of me!!!! Ash had me I. His grip and I couldn't escape. Of course u were .remember I am half wizard!!!! Now tell me!!!! I was not thinking of anyone !!! I swear now let go of me before I call the principal and tell her wat ur doing to me and let go of my arm!!!!! He let go of me and before he left he told me if he can't have me no one can. I walked into French after all that drama and sat all the way to the back where I like to sit no matter where I am.it was 1 minute till class starts. The bell rang and I. Less then 30 seconds I saw students walking In and running to they're seats until I saw someone I didn't expect to see again. BUBBLEGUM. She was I my French class. She saw me and waved. I waved back at her. It looked like she had someone beside her that looks exactly like her. Hi bonnibel nice to see u again after a couple years. Nice to see u too marceline . This is my boyfriend bubba. Oh cool hey bubba. He didn't answer. He stood still like a statue.

Bubba

I saw bonni wave at someone with long raven hair red ruby eyes anda tank top and ripped up jeans. She was so beautiful . Bonni seemed like if she knew her. Bonni called her Marcy and Marcy waved at me but I couldn't move. Bonni looked at me suspiciously like a hawk. I was able to move a bit and wave. I felt so stupid until I saw someone walk in the classroom. My old bestie marshall.

Marshall

I walked I the classroom and saw 2 pink headers and immediately I recognized bubba the boy with pink hair and skin. He was the only boy who would wear pink all over school in public. I turned invisible and saw his face look scared and I smirked. I floated baside him and made bonni slap him. Then I heard a laugh from beside them. It was the same girl I saw when bonni was giving her the tour. I turned un invisible and stared I her red ruby eyes and stared at her for a very long time.

Marcy

I was laughing so hard when bubblegum slapped bubba but immediately stopped when I saw the boy I saw in my tour. He stared at me for a long time and so did I. I saw bubba grow red which made me hungry so o stopped staring at marshall and turned around .

Bubba

I saw how marshal and marceline. Would stare at eachother for a very long time so I turned red and I had no idea why. Was I jealous?!?! NOOOO I have. A girlfriend and I'm madly in love with her. Snap out of it bubba u love bubblegum . Baby are u ok called me bonni. Yeah just alittle tired that's all. Let's go take a seat before I get a headache ok??? Ok we'll bye marshall and MARCY!!! She put some harsh eyes on her like if She knew I liked her but I regret I do. So we left. And left THEM TOGETHER ALOnE!!!! Back of the class . Class had started and I couldn't wait to learn something new. But so etching was stopping me from learning.

Marshall

They left us back here alone so I sat beside Marcy and saw her blush and I smirked a bit. The teacher ms.ash burn was teaching us what r.s.v.p meant and it meant responde si vu ple. And hearing marceline saying it made me think she was the cutest creature that has ever existed. I must make her mine .

Marshall and bubba

Both speakin at the same time

She will be mine no matter what comes In my way.

Bubba

Wat am I saying I am not breaking my sweet candies heart.

Marshall

Wait I can't force love I'll just have to wait.

Bonni

Something has been going on with bubba when he entered the classroom and met marceline. I think he......no he can't he's mine not hers. Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry or murder marceline.

Marcy

Why is everyone. That I know staring at me? I whispered loudly to my friends now and they didn't answer but they did stop staring at me. We had continued class and it was almost lunch time . I can't wait to eat after this.

Ok I might have written to much but hey I got a chapter done yay!!! Plz comment and vote and tell me if it was good or bad. Thank u for reading.