Ur back

I couldn't see a thing!!!!! It was like I was blinded........ I tried to
Fly away but there had ropes all around me....... The chair was heavy like super heavy metal. Who would do this to me " help!!! Help!!! Auxilio!!!!!!! "No need to scream my dear Marcy ur ok ur just
blind folded stuck to a 100 lb chair . "Look whoever u r u should know I'm a queen and I'll do anything to----- what r u doing?? ."I'm untying u isn't that wat u want??? I was so confused at this man when all of a sudden I felt hot touch me and then I thought-----flame prince ?!?! When he undid my blindfold I saw his orange face and flames all around hmm." Omg flames ur back!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! After all this time ?!?!?" I wanted to cry when I saw him . He was my best friend when I was little demon. Even way before I got turned into a demon he was my friend. "Where have u been" I ran up to him and hugged him as hard as possible and then I remembered why he didn't burn me. He put a special potion on me when I was little and it made me be able to touch flammable things without getting hurt. I was lost in My thoughts that I don't think I heard him say why he left. "Hello Marcy u there or are u thinking of something important???" "Huh.....oh yeah sorry it's just I'm still surprised that ur here after the "accident with---- I mean I thought I would never see u again...." "It's ok I managed to escape and I did it for u" those last words really hit me hard. He has been my best friend for a loooong period of time. "Well it's time we caught up" I told him. "Ok where do few start Marcy ???" I really missed him calling my name....... "Let's start with my friends I really wanna represent u to someone that means a lot to me too" when I said those last few words flame prince stopped and looked at me I. The eyes and said "wat kind of special are u talking about Marcy ???" He looked suspiciouse and serious but he had to wait "u have to wait to find out and stop acting so jelly, it makes u look more orange then u already look." He loosing up his face to make it look back to normal like 😌 that. We arrived to a pizza place where I would call all my besties and bring them to show them flame prince.

Flame prince pov
I really like Marcy but when she said her words about a special person I really didn't want to know if it someone better than me. I really like her and I've been meaning to ask her out but ever since the accident in flame kingdom with a princess who wanted to marry me and kidnapping me I never had the chance.

Flashback 10 years ago.(after ash and her broke up )
"Marcy I have something to tell u but u have to come with me.." I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend and was takin her to a garden where her favorite types of flowers were and her favorite food was.... "Omg fp this is amazing no Ur amazing!!!!" I was so happy when she said that...... "Well now that u have experienced the first thing time for the second thing " "Marcy will u...." Before I could finish my sentence I was floating up in the air by a hand ..... The princess of dark angels Angela....... I really liked her at first but she got a little too...... Aggressive. "Angela wat r u doing" "I am taking u home my king nothing can distract us now" "let me go Angela let me go!!!" When I turned I saw Marcy flying as high as she could trying to reach me." Fp hold on I'm coming!!!!" Before I could say a word to her Angela saw her and shot her with her evil powers and made her half demon. And fell to the ground Trying to rescue me......
"No Marcy noooo"

Flashback ended

"Flames are u there?" "Huh??? Oh yeah sorry" "well these are my friends Bonnie , bubba, Finn and......wait where is flame princess and Marshall ???? Finn said " flame is on her way she said she was grabbing something and that she would come in a min and Marshall said he said that he would be here in a few min late because he barely got let out of the hospital yesterday and was told to stay in bed and I guess he slept in" "O ok thanks Finn it's always nice to have a. Friend like u "

Marcy pov

After I said those last words Finn looked like if he was blushing. "R u ok???" "Yeah I'm great never been better" Finn said.

"I'm here sorry I'm late!!!!!! " Flame princess u came !!!!" "Yep couldn't miss a day with my friends and obviously it had to be a emergency" "I brought----- " before she could say another word Marshall jumped out of nowhere scaring the 💩 out of everyone. "Marshall!!!!" Everyone yelled except for me and flames prince. "Sorry just getting the attention of a very special girl" he turned around to look at me and I just had to blush. "Oh Marshall u didn't have to say that we all know that u adore marcy" Bonnie said "wat I don't adore her..... I am obsessed with her❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️" Marcy blushed like crazy until flame prince had to interrupt and say "he's the IMPORTANT person???" "Yes he is fp Marshall this is of my BFF and fp this is Marshall my bf"

Fp pov
My heart sank and it looks like all the other guys too..,, geez how many ppl like marceline??? "Oh wow well that's great Marcy I'm really proud for u" "hey Marcy I brought u guys some muffins made of rainbow colors and all kinds of fruit flavor per color, my ex boyfriend used to do them all the time but he moved away 10 years ago" " wait ur bf moved away exactly 10 years ago???" "Yeah he had something to do" I had to go and hug her and so I did . "Wat r u doing u creep?!?!" I hated her calling me that but I just had to "phoebe it's me flame prince, Eric (made up name b/c I have no other name to pic) " Eric!!!!!" She ran up to me and hugged me as tight as possible I swear I was turning even hotter with our heat combined

Everyone else except both flame elements
"WHAT?!?!"