ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝

october 20th, 2017

"you haven't contacted me since then, so i wondered what was up"

"isn't this prison? why are we here?" takemichi asked naoto as he sat on one of the sit.

naoto nod at him beofre speaking.

"when i was search where cho sakura is, even though i didn't geta information of where she at, i still discovered something, that ken ryuguji isn't part of toman in the present." 

takemichi look at him confused, doesn't understand what he's saying.

"what? the what does it connect with y/n-san?" he asked.

naoto sighed, looking at him.

"cho sakura's the one who send him to prison." he answered.

this made takemichi stood up from his sit, looking at hum shock.

what did he just said? y/n-san's the one who send draken-kun to the cops?

"but--- why? what happened?" 

"ken ryuguki killed someone precious from cho sakura..."

takemichi's blue eyes grew more bigger after what naoto said.

thsi just doesn't make sense...

"wha--

"that's why ken ryuguji is currently on death row... cho sakura's the one who lure him to the cops. cho sakura's not only after sano manjiro. she's also after ken ryuguji. cho sakura's have connection to the cops and government, just like toman. we know what toman's capable of doing but we don't know what homura cho is. we need to be more careful." 

the two heard the door opened from the other side of the glass, and there they saw draken.

"long time no see, takemitchy. glad you're still doing all right." draken greeted with a smile said.

he walked towards the chair and sat. takemichi looked at his friend in tears. 

he notices his friend become more mature looking and is now bald, which made his dragon tattoo more fascinating.

"so what is it?" draken asked, making takemichi gulp in nervousness.

"i... i didn't know... that you had commited murder and been condemned to death... what happended to you?? why would you murder someone, draken-kun? what happened to toman?" 

draken avoided the eye contact between him and takemichi.

"i dont regret what i did to those bastard people, but i admit i feel guilty and i regret killing someone precious from y/n-chan, and that's why being here is what i deserved." 

"toman ended up like this because of me... y/n-chan woudn't be more furious if it wasn't because of me. everything would never happened if it weren't because of me... because i didn't stop that one guy.." draken said.

"what do you mean that one guy?"

"toman... is much more better when we were kids... all we did was run around, trying to make the gang bigger. we brawled like crazy. it was like a party every single day."

the two didn't utter a word and just litstened to draken talking.

"toman was... everything to me. if i could be choose to be born again, i would pick this life again and waste it with you guys." draken said, slightly smiling.