ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ

‼️PLS READ BEFORE CONTINUING‼️

[i'm combining what i think i would want my character to be or to look like, with l/n y/n.

that means that y/n isn't just all about you, i also wanted to try different things just like how i mentioned in this story that you, or the character
l/n y/n that i wrote, has a 'pale' skin.

that literally made lots of my readers offended because of course this is an xreader why the hell do i decide shit and bla bla bla

again, this is my story. and i want to combine my imagination with l/n y/n. i can't explain my insights really well but i hope you guys get my point.

and i'm sorry to all the people i offended because of deciding what my character's appearance is, instead of making it all based on my reader's appearance.]

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐧𝐢𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞...

this is not mikey-kun's house...

l/n y/n looked around the unfamiliar room, panicking.

her (e/c) eyes landed towards the random things that were inside the room such as the books that were perfectly arranged on the shelf.

y/n gather up her strength and force her body to sit up on the oshiire bed, thankfully the bed's ceiling is not low so it didn't hit her head.

after sitting, her eyes wander again. now she finally sees what's on the floor.

nothing.

it's clean.

her eyes landed on the other rack to the other side of the room and sees a lot of stuff for... cats?

a cat toy, bowl, food, and a brush.

her eyes squinted as she glanced at the clothes that had been hanged neatly and a martial arts uniform with a black belt caught her attention and the familiar smell of a coconut vanilla scent struck her, giving her the full idea who the hell is this room's owner.

her eyes grew in shock, why did mikey bring her here?

suddenly, the door opened, revealing baji on his grey sweatpants and sleeveless undershirt while drying his hair using a blue towel.

as soon as baji saw y/n, his eyes also grew in shock.

"y-you.. when did you wake up?" baji asked, relaxing his body from the sudden slight shock and continued drying his long hair.

"just now.." y/n answered, awkwardly.

baji pointed something on his table, a porridge.

"i bought that earlier.. you must be hungry." baji.

y/n nod slightly. it's awkward and they're both shy but this is not the time to lie and tell him she's not hungry.

minutes later they're now sitting on the floor in front of a small table, sitting opposite while eating the porridge quietly.

y/n looked at baji's face and saw how badly injured his face was. thankfully his nose isn't ruined.

"what?" baji asked as soon as he realized y/n eyes.

y/n looked at his eyes and giggled, finding his face funny. suddenly shyness and awkwardness is now not in the room.

"you're so ugly.." y/n answered as her giggles turned into laughter.