43

𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱

"that's hilarious!! your sister thought she's your girlfriend? HAHAHAHA!!" baji said, smacking his knee for a few times while laughing.

mitsuya sighed, shaking his head.

what's so funny about it??

well... nobody knows baji's feelings towards y/n right?

?

right?

well... y'know, except chifuyu.

chifuyu side eyed him in the corner. baji doesn't even know that chifuyu knows it.

chifuyu's rather always with takemichi or always with baji. he can read the two's behavior. mostly baji.

chifuyu thought he's not that stupid to not know baji's feelings towards y/n. he thought, he's not as stupid as takemichi.

harsh.

"hey... you guys done?" draken interrupted as he wiped his sweaty forehead using his sleeve.

"here.." draken said as he passed baji the plastic filled with snacks.

chifuyu walked towards baji to get some snack but baji immediately smack his hand.

"bud' this ain't for ya." he nag, glaring at him.

chifuyu looked at him in shock.

"then who?" he asked.

"y/n..." both baji and mikey said.

everyone turned to where draken is and saw mikey who's also has a plastic on his hand.

chifuyu looked at the two left to right. cringing.

they sure like the same person. he thought.

"what's that? also her snack?" he asked the plastic on mikey's hand.

mikey shook his head.

"these are her medicines." he answered.

"okay okay-- everyone's settled, now let's go because everyone's waiting for us. shall we?" mitsuya said, and everyone got into their own bikes.

.
.
.
.

"what the heck, this is a lot!!" y/n said, before laughing so hard.

she put her palm on to the side where her rib is.

"oh-- gosh that's funny... how'd ya guys think i can manage to finish all these?" she asked and laughed again.

chifuyu sat beside her.

y)n immediately offered him his favorite ones and of course fuyu quickly accept it.

chifuyu opened the snack and was about to take a bite when suddenly his eyes landed on baji's.

who's glaring at him.

y/n saw his glarings and threw some snacks at baji.

"here, eat your rage out kiddo, you don't have to be jealous that i gave him snacks." y/n teased.

baji rolled his eyes at her.

they're now at mitsuya's place as y/n's really can't move around to go outside so they gather at mitsuya's place to hang out.

y/n saw the two girls, mana and luna peaking at the door.

she gesture the girls to come inside which they did and gave them a snack.

"hey what's our plan for new years?" baji asked.

he waited for someone to answer him but everyone's busy chattering.

"hey guys..." he called again but no one heared him.

"hey dude..." he turned to his side, where mitsuya is.

smiling mitsuya seemed to be looking somewhere which made baji looked at it too.

baji's eyes landed on y/n, who's talking to luna and mana.

he turned back to mitsuya again.

"dude..." he called but still, he didn't hear him.

"dude..." he called for the third time.

"yeah?"

finally mitsuya answer. looking at him, scratching his nose.

"i said, what's our plan for new years?" he asked again.

everyone seemed to hear him now.

"we go to the festival!!" chifuyu answered.

"that must've be fun." mitsuya said.

"yeah." draken.

mikey just nod.

"it's more fun if we go with everyone." y/n suggested and luckily everyone agreed.

"by the way..."

everyone looked at chifuyu.

"is your mom really fine with us hanging out here? and fine with
y/n-chan?" chifuyu.

mitsuya immediately nod.

"she's pretty cool with it. as long as i tell the truth about y/n-chan's situation." mitsuya.

well that made them relieved.

"what about these little monsters.. are you two not getting annoyed with her voice? cause that's the most annoying thing in the whole world..." baji teased.

y/n rolled her (e/c) eyes at him.

"ane-san's kind!!" luna said, smiling.

"she's cool.." mana said, looking at her snack.

y/n got fluttered, as she thought mana didn't like her being at their house.

"what about you... what's your plan?" draken asked her.

y/n sighed.

"i don't really really want to bother anyone of you-- i'm really thankful for you guys, really..." she said.

"it's either going back home or going to my grandparent's..." she said looking at the floor.

"and where is that?..." draken.

"yokohama." y/n answer.

"that's 33 minutes ride from here, it's near!!" chifuyu said and baji quickly smack his head.

chifuyu hissed, looking at his friend in confusion but baji didn't utter a word.

"so you're getting away?" mitsuya asked.

"i don't know..." she answered.

"but i don't want to get back to my mom-- and at the same time, if i go to yokohama, hanging out with you guys might be difficult." y/n.

everyone nod, agreeing.

"plus it's school break, this is really good to hang out y'know?" chifuyu said.

"you don't go to school that much ya idiot." baji said and everyone giggled.

chifuyu opened his mouth for a comeback.

"what? ya got some to say?" baji.

chifuyu closed his mouth, tired of arguing with his friend.

chifuyu sighed.

"i should also find someone to like so that i can transfer to her school and focus on my studies..." he said, pretending to look sad.

everyone looked at him confused.

"what do you mean?" draken asked.

"well... one of us did the same hahahahaha."