Chapter 14:Even pluses aren't imune to the internet

Myouri knew there was alwais something wrong with society. But he has shown their society isn't the worst.

If Kumagawa can be considered a hero in that world, than theirs is much more wrong. Not like he was a villain either, he was simply a minus.

Bill:Alright, let's see the nect one!

Kujira:And what's it thus time?

Bill:It's called "Memes set in screws".

Kujira:So, one of the darkest and most corrupted parts of the pop culture? This should be productive.

The screen showed a mansion. There stayed Kumagawa with two girls in a room.

Today the twins and Kumagawa do what most people do in today's era. Navigating the internet.

Hanosode:Sometimes, you can see some really disturbing thimgs there.

Myouri:Why are you using it, then?

Hanosode:Hyahaha! What a stupid question, Unzen-kun! Despise my likeable personality, I'm a also a minus!

Least to say, the twins were displeased with a certain meme they found. The meme wasn't the problem.

The one appearing on it, however, was. The blue mamal of Blythe's group has pissed off the Biskit twins once again.

Brittany:Ugh! How does Blythe's weasel gets so many likes!?

Zenkichi:I thought it is a manguse?

Kujira:It is, Zen-chan.

Whittany:That's beyond me. Is it a weasel, though?

Kumagawa:[Nope. That's not how a weasel looks. Remember Suicide Squad 2?]

Brittany:Oh, yeah.

Whittany:Can't really blame you. Most of that squad died before the real mission even began.

Kumagawa:[Poor Captain Boomerang.]

Shibuki:I liked thar guy.

Mukae:He was pretty nice.

Hanosode:After Harley, he was the funniest.

Gagamaru:A tragic lose.

Brittany:Yeah, that guy was funny. But, like, Harley rocked the show! I liked the rat puppeting girl too.

Kumagawa:[She was nice.]

Whittany:But, if it's not a weasel, what's it?

Brittany:I don't know! Some...mouse thingy. The Timon wannabe!

Whittany:I know what you say it, sis. I don't like this at all.

Brittany:Yet, we were shown it.

Whittany:Throw the computer away.

Brittany:Like, laptop thingy, you're dead to us!

She took the laptop and thrown it in the pibk trash can. As it was quiet large, it stayed vertically.