Chapter 128:Mointains can be deadly

It was hard to say what was weirder. That Kumagawa had a relationship with someone who used him as a snack ot that the relationship was actully really stable.

Than again, there wasn't something to really be surprised at. Kumagawa was an imposibility himself.

Bill:Our minus father-daughter duo will entertain us once again!

Gagamaru:Ah, it has been awhile. If I'm not mistaken, I believe last time Kumagawa-senpai had gitten rid of that overly egoistic bug.

Shibuki:And this time the bug part was litteral!

Bill:Right you are! This time we'll spectate "So you're not from Shiranui Village?".

Yesterday was a great day in Kohina's opinion. She loves to see Kumagawa showing off just how truly powerful he is, but rarely gets the chance of his opponents understanding with what exactly they're dealing with.

Speaking of her beloved father, she was sitting on his lap while he was brushing her hair. There were some news on TV about a terrorist group of bald men having in their possesion some sort of superhuman suits.

Kohina:Papa, where's Genos?

Kumagawa:[Oh, he went to that doctor of his for some help. Apparently, he's gonna get an upgrade.]

Kohina:Eh? Does that mean we can play video games on him now!?

Kumagawa:[You truly are my daughter. I was thinking the exact same thing!]

Zenkichi:I don't think that's it... Anshin'in-san?

Najimi:No, but if you ask me that function would be much more useful than anything he has.

Kohina nodded her head in happiness and cocked her head forward while the brush was tracing lines along her hair. The men on the TV didn't appear to be so old, just between their thirthies and fourties.

Kohina:Papa, why do you think they went bald?

Kumagawa:[Hm? Well, there can be various reasons from negligeable hair care to simple stress. I do think Zenkichi-chan will eventually go bald from being married woth Medaka-chan.]

Medaka:Heh, I suppose some things never change.

Rather than being furious, Medaka is nostalgic. Although he probably did get over Najimi's dead, Kumagawa still seemed to be doing well and being his usual self. This moment of bonding between father and daughter was rather nice to watch.

Zenkichi keept his mouth shut. Kumagawa was probably right, but he didn't want to admit that lut loud.

Kohina:Really? It's hard to imagine Uncle Zenkichi being bald.

Kumagawa:[Yeah, that blonde mope just works too well with him.]

Kohina was put into thoughts when he talked about Zenkichi's relationship with Medaka. She's very satisfied with her life with her father, but she wouldn't mind having a mother. On that thought...

Kohina:Papa?

Kumagawa:[Hm?]

Kohina:What do you think of Aunt Naze?

Kumagawa:[Kujira-chan? She really beatiful, certainly. She also makes for an amazing minus, despise being originally a plus. She was alwais set on her goals and both strong and smart enough to achieve them. I heard she's supervising the new Flask Plan, this ine being much more humane.]

Kohina:New Flask Plan?

Kumagawa:[Yeah. As a matter of fact, many of the former Class 13 work on it. Takachiho-chan is a researcher, Itami-chan a tester and even Oudo-chan with Yukuhashi-chan work together on the electrical alimentation of the whole thing. Hm, maybe you'll enroll to Hakoniwa when you're of age.]