Chapter 5:Past and present

Zenkichi was quiet shoked that he and Kumagawa could've been childhood friends. But, it's somehow plausible.

He alwais knew, from the first time he put his foot on Hokoubune middle school. Yet, he alwais tried to deny any possibility of it.

Kurokami Medaka and Kumagawa Misogi were almost the same. They were both aleniated from humankind itself, they just took different paths.

Bill:Alright, kiddos. It's time for the next one.

Gagamaru:What it is called this time.

Bill:It's called "Metting one's self".

Zenkichi:Huh, wonder how it's about now.

Kumagawa Misogi graduated highschool. This was something that can't be forget, he put quiet an impactfull speech.

Problem is that he was now by himself. No Anshin'in, no Medaka, not even Zenkichi, as such he had no idea what to do with his life.

Myouri:That's a good question, actually. What could Kumagawa be after graduation? Well, beside the cause of apocalypse.

Zenkichi:A comedian, maybe.

Myouri:He wouldn't go far with that. At how much he likes dark humor and how much tolerance he has for normals, he'd end up killing his audience.

Medaka:I'd appoint him as a teacher when I become principal.

Myouri:Holy shit, beast woman! You wanna speed up our impending doom?

He figured out he'll just go with his not-equal when she finnaly cames back to life. Of course, he isn't exactly sure when that happens.

First she got killed when he managed to seal her away. Then she got killed by Iihiko, for which everyone needed to deal with a selective invulnerable giant.

It was kind of funny, really. For someone who jad lived for so long with no problem to get killed twice in three years.

Myouri:I agree!

Najimi:Well, I'm sorry that there are hacks just rooming around.

Myouri:Excuses, excuses.

So, he's been wandering around the world. He thought this would be some form of self discovering.

So far, he had no luck. As he looked around, he noticed that he somehow walked in a high security scientific institution.

Kujira:How did no one notice him, though?

Saki:Meh, he can be a stealthy bastard when he wants to.

Zenkichi:That's right.

Kumagawa:[Soooo, what's this?]

Scientist:We're testing the acceleration speed needed to make a rupture through time itself.

Kumagawa:[Ah, time travel.]

Scientist:I guess you could call it that. Wait...how did you get in here!?

Hanosode:Hyahaha! He noticed now!

Shibuki:Aren't those guys supposed to be smart?

Gagamaru:Don't be rude, Shibuki-san. There are instances of people who's intelligence is so high that they fall in stupidity.

At that, everyone in the room looked at the Medaka. The plus herself had no idea why, though.

Medaka:What?

Naimi:...Point proven.

Guards came in with guns in hands. But the next moment they were all impaled by oversized screws.