Chapter 57:This is how you do an introduction

Myouri thought about the last universe. He really pities those youkais, as they are probably creatures that eat human flesh and now need to deal with Kumagawa.

Bill:Well, let's go back to one we didn't see for some time.

Zenkichi:Huh, I wonder which one is it. We were presented quiet a lot.

Myouri:Don't know, but it's probably be Kumagawa humilating, beating up or shit talking someone.

Zenkichi:Isn't that just the average treatment from Kumagawa-senpai?

Bill:'Kay, let's go!

The screen showed a deserted place with a big building. Kumagawa and Miki were heading to it.

It was a surprinsing development for Kumagawa, really. He had got a call from Myouri who had become the director of Japanese Defense. Well, that wasn't really a surprise. The position was a given because of his talent and justice obsession.

Interesting enough, it looks like he has finnaly grown and is no longer a shota. Good for him.

Myouri:Yes! I'd know it'd happen!

Zenkichi:It was really bothering you, huh?

Myouri:You don't have any idea of the teasing I was getting from Miyanokojou and Takachiho.

Kujira:It wasn't so bad.

Myouri:Of course you'd say that. You were joining them!

Anyway, he called him because there was a organization he needed to be taken off and he was thinking there's no greater punishment than making them meet his smiling senpai. The minus agreed, it was an oportunity for both fun and money.

What he didn't expect, however, was meeting a pink haired, onee-san type kunoichi in this commision. The fact ninjas actually exist wasn't really a new fact to him, he has been to the Shiranui Village.

They seems to be separated into factions. There must a a strongest ninja, he wonders if it's a woman or a man. He really doubts they're stronger than Hanten, though.

Zenkichi:Well, Hanten-san does have extended experience and has probably taken diwn several great threats.

Hanosode:And he can litteraly make skills.

Zenkichi:That too.

Myouri:What do you think about thise ninjas, old man?

Hanten:...

Najimi:Ha! You tell them, Hanten!

The factions are called the light faction and dark faction. Ans they name them good and evil ninjas. Whoever created this system must be a chuuni.

There are also what is known as rougue ninjas, ninjas that are not part of either faction or were exiled from one of them. Miki said her whole team was formed of rougue ninjas.

They are, what you'd call a revolutionar faction. In the sense they want to start a revolution in the shinobi world. Oh, they arrived.

Miki:Here we are, at Senki-shu!

Kumagawa:[Hm, for a place for renegade ninjas it looks pretty comfy.]

Miki:We have a very big budget.

Kumagawa:[Makes sense.]

Miki:Anyway, come! Come! You need to meet the rest.

Kumagawa followed Miki inside. The interior was also beautiful and decorated with many expensive looking objects. It looks more like a rich family's mansion than a ninja headquarters. It reminded him of Medaka's house.