chαptєr єlєvєn. tєαm вlαck vѕ tєαm whítє

Third person POV

While in the backstage, team black and white were watching the performance by team green as the stylists helped them dress up into their respective clothings. The pressure slowly building inside of them as they watched the performance, hearts beating really fast. The blonde clenched his cloak tightly in his hand with worry, the performances were really good, even the judges and mentors were nodding at them occasionally.

The spiky haired boy noticed their leader had an expression on his face reached out his index finger to poke his cheek. The blonde turned his head as the finger touched, the finger sinked into the squishy cheek. Shikamaru couldn't hold back his laugh and chuckled.

"Kouhai chan. You should be smiling. It's your dream stage right?"

Naruto touched his finger and tried to pull away but it wouldn't budge. Shikamaru smirked, the blonde pouted at him and sighed deeply.

"I know Shikamaru...but Gaara and Lee's team are really good! Am I able to lead our team and live up to the mentors and judges expectations?"

The long haired boy came over to them when he overheard the conversation, he then took Naruto's hand and intertwined his fingers, giving him an reassuring smile.

"Naruto, we practiced hard to be in this stage, we've come a long way here, you know that? There's nothing to worry about and all we have to do is to give our best shot."

"Don't forget about me, Naruto. We're all together in this." Haku wrapped his arm around the blonde's waist and gave a light squeeze.

Naruto recalled back to when he was still a kid watching music videos of his favourite idols, learning the choreography and steps one by one to kill time, composing music using his computer. He was having so much fun doing them and now he's here, the dream stage he longed for, he's wearing those fashionable pretty clothes, stylish hairstyle like he saw in the videos.

He looked himself in the mirror and couldn't even recognise himself. This is it, the place for him to shine. Why is he wavering? This is his dream! Along with his friends, there's nothing to worry about.

The blonde closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his worries faded away. The three stared at him until he opened his eyes with a bright smile they usually see.

"It seems I worry too much. Let's give them the best performance ever!"

All of them smiled back, finally their Kouhai chan was back to his cheerful self. Naruto noticed some jewel stickers on the table, suddenly an idea hit him, he picked them up and cheeky grinned at the three boys waving the stickers at them.

"Let's shine and sparkle even more!"

At the same time...

Kotetsu and Izumo stood side by side as they received the signal by the cameraman that they're ready to go live again after the advertisements. They brushed their suits neatly and fixed their ties, the cameraman raised his thumb and the camera started rolling again.

"Welcome back to the wαnnαвє ѕtαr☆ team battle! The second round is going to start now!" Kotetsu spoke as he held his hand up to the digital board above him.

The board showed the two teams competing each other, the members' names and their songs. The audience once again cheered, the mood in here only got even more excited. Izumo then turned around and held out his hand with anticipation.

"Saa! Team Black versus Team White coming right up! Team Black consists Uchiha Sasuke, Aburame Shino, Inuzuka Kiba and Suigetsu, they will be performing Make A Wish! Are you guys ready!?"