chαptєr σnє. thє ѕtαrt

The next day...

Naruto's POV

Today I'm gonna find Kakashi san and Iruka sensei to STAR☆Neverland Entertainment to sign a trainee contract. I'm super duper excited that I couldn't sleep.

I wore a light blue hoodie with black skinny jeans and black converse shoes. I still had to wear black sunglasses, mask and a cap.

"Naruto! Are you ready yet? Iruka and Kakashi are here to pick you up!" Gramps yelled from the living room downstairs.

I grabbed my keys and other stuffs then closed the door of my room. I rushed downstairs and yelled back.

"Coming!"

When I reached the living room, Iruka and Kakashi sat on the sofa, sipping hot tea. They looked up and gave me a smile. The two melodies came from Iruka and Kakashi were mingled together, it was a soothing sound.

I beamed at them with a cute smile.

"Morning, Naruto. You ready?" Kakashi asked as he emptied the cup of tea and put down on the coffee table.

"Kakashi san, I've been wanting to say this. You look handsome without the mask..." I said as I put the cap, sunglasses, and mask on.

Kakashi chuckled slightly and stood up. He stretched his limbs and sighed.

"Thanks Naruto. Just call me Kakashi. But there's a reason I need to wear mask though."

"And that is...?"

Iruka also finished his cup of tea and stood up. He patted Kakashi's shoulders and smiled.

"Kakashi is a model and a singer in the agency and he sometimes poses for the cover 𝕂𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕙𝕒 𝟙𝟘𝟙."

I widened my eyes in shock. That magazine!?

"Isn't that the famous magazine in Japan!? Wow..."

Iruka nodded as we walked to the door. I looked back and waved at Gramps.

"See you later Gramps!"

Hiruzen waved back and smiled. We then left the house. To make me less attractive, I also covered with my hood and tucked my hands into the pouch pocket.

Kakashi patted my head and eyesmiled. "You know you act like an idol already. Idols usually disguise themselves by wearing mask or sunglasses."

"I had to wear these is because people might attack me. Iruka sensei already knew what happened to me before..." I was saddened by the thought of it.

Iruka put his arms around my shoulders and pulled me close. "Don't think about those incidents alright? Bad memories will dissapear soon."

He then turned to Kakashi and explained. Kakashi was surprised.

"Gomen, Naruto. I'll make sure those things won't happen if you become an Idol."

I went between Iruka and Kakashi and linked my arms around theirs. "Hehe~ That's a promise Kakashi! I'll definitely become one!"

Kakashi and Iruka giggled as we arrived the entrance of STAR☆Neverland Entertainment. It was a huge building with the exterior decorated in diamond like glass, it sparkled under the sun.