chαptєr twσ. wαnnαвє ѕtαr☆αudítíσnѕ pαrt twσ

Naruto's POV

There's five more minutes until the next section, Girl trainee auditions. I hummed my song 𝕴𝖈𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 and moved the chairs back to the original place then sat down.

Shikamaru heard my humming and turned to me.

"Naruto."

"Hm? What is it, Shikamaru?"

He leaned back comfortably and asked. "The melody you just hummed. Is that 𝕴𝖈𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌, the one that KitsuNe sang and wrote?"

I jolted at his question and sweatdropped. "W-Well, yeah...?"

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow and said, "I always listen his songs, his voice made me at peace. But there's one thing about him I'm curious about."

I glanced at him worriedly, afraid he might recognize my voice. "What are you curious about?"

"He's such a mysterious artist. His songs were on top of the charts and yet no one has ever seen him or talk with him. Troublesome. It makes me want to find out his true identity." He said while folding his arms.

If I told you that he's actually sitting next to you and talking with you, you might freak out, Shikamaru.

But maybe.....a little hint wouldn't hurt, right?

I let out a chuckle and cheeky smiled at him. "Well then Shikamaru. Do you....want a hint?"

Shikamaru widened his eyes like I was joking. "You know him? No way...."

"If you don't believe me then it's your lost." I stuck out my tongue playfully.

Shikamaru smirked. "Heh. Alright then. Tell me."

Before I could say something, Kotetsu raised his mic and spoke. "Ten more seconds and we're back to live! Please go back to your seats."

I sat up straight and faced the stage. "I'll tell you once the girl's auditions are over."

Shikamaru sighed and nodded as he turned to focus on the stage.

Kotetsu and Izumo once again went to the middle of the stage. The camera started rolling and the cameraman gave a thumbs up to give a signal to tell them it's live.

Izumo then started to speak. "Welcome back to wαnnαвє ѕtαr☆! Now it's the second half of the programme. It's the girls turn to audition. Now let's welcome the first girl headliner!"

A pink haired girl with emerald eyes walked out from the backstage and stood in the middle of the stage. Kotetsu handed her a mic and she spoke.

"Hello. I am Haruno Sakura. Age 17 and been a STAR☆Neverland Entertainment trainee for two years."

The melody that was coming from her, it was strong and intense but not as fierce as Sasuke's.

"Whoa, her name suits her a lot. She's a living sakura flower." The people in the audience commented.

Izumo smiled at her and said, "Now let's start the audition!"

Sakura tied up her hair and stretched her limbs. The music then started. It was such a poppy song that she danced to the music like it was hers. Her vocals were incredible, she didn't use a mic but her voice reached to the very far back. 

She ended her audition with her hand on her waist. Everyone clapped and cheered. She panted and bowed to the audience.

Tsunade gave her the nod of approval and smiled. "As usual, Sakura. Your vocals are just stunning. Your voice can reach even further than before. Good job."