Chapter 6

A few weeks passed and Tony and Stephen didn't text each other once. Stephen couldn't stop thinking about Tony. He was in his bed laying down, was watching YouTube videos when all of a sudden he got a text message from one of his friends.

Loki: Stephen!!!!!!! What are you doing for your birthday?

Stephen's birthday was 2 days away and Stephen didn't have a clue for what he wanted to do for his birthday.

Stephen: I don't know.

Loki: Well me and Thor are coming over and we are going to make your birthday a blast.

Stephen: Fine but I'm only going to invite a couple of people. I don't want a big party like last year.

Loki: What Stephen wants... Stephen gets.

Stephen laughed at the comment.

--------------------

Stephen Birthday:

Stephen was glad his birthday was on the weekend. He invited a couple of his friends. He invited Christine, Wong, and Bruce. Loki and Thor were already at his apartment, helping Stephen clean up and put the birthday decorations up.

Stephen received a text message from Tony.

Tony: I know we are not talking to each other right now but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday and have an amazing day.

Stephen: Thank you.

Stephen wasn't expecting Tony to wish him Happy Birthday. He smiled a bit and put his phone back in his pocket. He needs to make things right with him and Tony.

They finished decorating. Loki bought a bunch of Happy Birthday plates and napkins. Thor brought a Rainbow horse pinata with him. Stephen told Thor he would not be hitting the pinata since that was a kid's game. Thor just laughed and Loki told Stephen he would be hitting the pinata.

An hour later, Christine was the first one to show up, she brought an Oreo ice cream cake and apple pie with her. Those desserts were some of Stephen's most favorite desserts.

Wong showed up with a box of coke and a box of rootbeer. Stephen took multiple cokes and rootbeers and drank them. Stephen's Birthday was the one day a year Stephen allowed himself to eat a lot of junk food.

Bruce showed up with lots of beer and party hats. He tried to put the party hat on Stephen but Stephen rejected it and threw the party hat in the trash and before Bruce could grab another party hat... Stephen grabbed them all and threw them all away.

Stephen had a good time at his party, he talked to all his friends. Stephen was glad his party wasn't large because truthfully, Stephen didn't like large parties. He preferred a small one. Loki, Thor, Christine, Bruce, and Wong are Stephen's closest friends.

A few hours into the party, Thor hung up the pinata and turned the music off, and said", May I have everyone's attention".

Everyone looked at him.

"We will be hitting the pinata. Since Stephen is the birthday boy, he gets to go first", Thor announced.

"No thank you, I'm not hitting the pinata", Stephen said.

"Stephen, don't be a party pooper. No no likes a party pooper", Thor replied.

" I agree with Thor on this one. So get off the couch and take a swing at the pinata", Bruce said.

"Steph, come on! Do it! You gotta enjoy the little things", Christine told him.

"If you don't hit the pinata... then I'm gonna hit it", Loki said with a smile.

"Loki brother, you aren't hitting it".

"Shut up Thor", Loki told his brother.

"Stephen, you are gonna miss out on all the fun", Wong said, jumping into the conversation.

Stephen didn't want to let his friends down so he said", Okay I'll do it".

Everyone started cheering and clapping. Stephen grabbed the pinata stick out of Thor's hand.

Stephen took a deep breath and started hitting the pinata hard. 6 hard swings later, Stephen hit the pinata so hard that it went flying in the air. The pinata smashed into Bruce's face. The candy was all over the floor and some of it was on Bruce. Everyone started laughing, Bruce threw the pinata off him and was also laughing. Stephen was glad he decided to hit the pinata.

Everyone went home at midnight. Loki and Thor stayed behind and helped Stephen clean up. Stephen was thankful for his amazing wonderful friends.