Chapter 5

Amanda's pov

We've reached the resort—and I had no idea she had a lot of stuffs.

"Amanda are you sure about this?" she managed to asked while taking her things out of the auto's trunk.

"Yeah..."i grab the reflectors then a camera standee.

" Rabiyaaaa! "a man called—he's tall and good looking.
" Let me help you—oh who is she? "he finally noticed me.

"Ahh she's Amanda. She's staying at us with her friends—they're in a vacation but she offered her self today as an assistant ." Rabiya answered.He smiled widely then offered his hands.

"HI I'm Andre! I thought you're one of the models but wow, you're pretty to be an assistant." he had a very flowery mouth—should I be thankful?

I just look at his hand then pursed a smile.

"Hoy Andre wag kang ano bisita namin yan. Tulungan mo nalang kaya kami?" she said so he just turn his attention to her—carry Rabiya's things then asked the standee from me. I just gave it to him.

As we entered big pools greeted us and it was quite wide too. There's no alot of people too.

"Amanda c'mon?" she called that caught my attention cuz I was busy scanning the whole area.

"Where are the models?" I asked.

"They're preparing I think. I need to prepare my things —Andre told me the area was there at the other side of the pool for the photoshot." she answered while keep walking. That guy was already waiting for us.

I wear my sunglasses cuz the sun is high already. Good thing I brought an umbrella.

I just stayed at the side while watching Rabiya preparing her camera while Andre was giving her a hand—I was just holding the reflectors. I was under a palm tree so the sun's wasn't hitting me. Suddenly a group of guys—models in thier underwear walk towards thier direction—in front of me. I'm not aware that this is her models.

"Boys are you ready??" Rabiya asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, so I will took a photo each first okay? Before the group pictorial."

"Hey? They look so good right? I was a model too like them." Andre said as he stand next to me. I look at him— I can see that.

"Andre?? Can I have the reflector please?" she called—i was holding it but he asked one of it.

He rushed then find a good reflection light.
"Right here?"

"Ye-yeah—uhm face forward. Yaaannn! Okay.... One.... Two... Three..." she clicked the camera then checked it.
"Next please!"

Suddenly my phone ringed so I checked it—this place have a good signal. My boyfriend's calling—

"I need another reflector. Amanda is it okay?"I heard Rabiya said so I just ignored the call then nodded to her.

" Put it down... More down... Yeah like Andre. "I can't believe I was doing this—i just copied him which is at the other side.
" Amanda? Can you move a little more closer? At the middle. Stay down please. "

I was already kneeling down—Good thing I was wearing jeans and rubbershoes and just a comfortable tshirt on.

" Andre move it forward. Thanks! And amanda? please move at the side—not much—keep it low... Yeah, not so much."

" Like this?? "I don't exactly know where to go. Is she doing it on purpose because of what I did?? I was doing this for about an hour  —my arms are numb already.

" Okay that's good. I think one reflector would be fine now —you can rest Amanda. "she finally said that made me sigh in relief. I walk under the palm tree then sat first on the bench like base of it.

I don't know how long it will takes—I mean there's alot of models. She already had a group pictorial, just few remaining.
I just realized some people are watching.

"Please body oil. Can someone add body oil?" Rabiya said.
"Amanda?? Is it okay?"

Did she just asked me to put body oils on those guys?—Maybe Amanda cuz she's looking at you.
"A-ah okay..." I nodded then searched for it—i saw it inside the small bag.

*gulp. "Where??" I asked.

"The shoulders—the chest."

I can't believe I was doing this—thanks God Belle and Veena aren't here.
"Is this fine?" Im on the fourth guy already—there are eight guys in each group. Its kinda weird putting this oil in thier body—and knowing this guy's seems enjoying it kinda irritating me. Can't they do it alone??

"Amanda that's okay you can go back here now —Boys maintain your positions." she said but her tone seems to change. Thanks God Its done.

I search for a towel then dried my hands —I saw an alcohol so I sprayed  it too.

"Let's take a break first! Rabiya you can have your rest and lunch. Thanks again, but there's another batch coming this afternoon." someone said—he's kinda chubby, small and I think gay?

"Okay. Sure." Rabiya smiled before he left.

"Don't worry about your things just have your lunch with Amanda." Andre said.

"Ikaw??"

"I already take my lunch." he smiled then glance at me.

"Okay. Thanks... Kain muna kami. Amanda c'mon let's have our lunch? " she said while walking towards me.

We eat in a big cottage along with the models but just some of them. MJ seems right, it's kinda tiring.

"You sems tired. Are you alright? I told you you don't have to—"

"It's fine Rabiya. Don't worry." I cut her off.

"Yo-you sure? You should have just come with Belle and  maybe you're enjoying by now."
I told you it's fine.
"What's your reason for coming with me as my assistant? "

I look at her—why does she need a reason?I just want to....just to do this, because of what I said yesterday. To that young boy—i want to know too if she's upset or not. She's keeping me a good company for now maybe so I don't know...
"Nothing... There's no reason." I said then started to eat again.

Rabiya's pov

When the next batch came we became busy again—di ko Inexpect ganito pala kadami yubg need kong kunan ng pictures. Hahanap ka pa ng magandang anggulo, the location then concern ka pa sa posing nila.

Andre and Amanda was helping me out naman pero pansin ko ding pagod sila. It's already 3 in the afternoon and kunti nalang—kaya mo toh ibyang.
"Okay... One last shot."

"Okay! We're good! Girls back up." Andre said. Nakahinga narin ako ng maluwag.

"You okay??"

"Gutom lang haha... By the way let's back up na."

"Just rest I'll pack your things, don't worry." he winked. Susss... Natawa nalang din ako. I look for Amanda and she's checking her phone.
Kinuha ko naman yung camera ko na lagi kong dala habang naglalakad  palapit sa  pool. Kukuha lang sana ako ng litrato when someone pushed me—di ako nahulog guys pero tumilapon yung camera ko sa tubig. Gusto kong talunin agad but I chose to face the person na nakabunggo sakin.
"O-ohmygod I-I'm sorry Miss—"

"Ano ba yan! Paharang harang ka kasi jan—what if nahulog ako??Look nabasa tuloy damit ko. " galit nyang sabi. Umiinom ata sya ng tubig sa plastic bottle.

"I-I'm really sorry ma'am di kita nakita." kinakabahan ako, saka napansin narin kami ng lahat ata ang lakas pa naman ng boses nya.

"Sorry?Dapat lang!! Stupid!" sabi nya sakin.

"EXCUSE ME??? WHAT DID YOU SAY AGAIN??" nagulat ako sa nagsalita—si  Amanda. She step towards our direction habang naka taas ang dalawang kilay—parang mas nadagdagan yung kaba ko lalo.